Reviews for I've Got A Crush On You
Julia451 chapter 1 . 1/14
I really loved this! I love your style of going through the season, analyzing and adding and expanding scenes from the episodes, making a coherent story. Your interpretations are spot on. Max and 99 were the first fictional couple I ever watched all the way back in pre-school, so I'll always have a special place in my heart for them.

The show did, indeed, go downhill after they got married (media hadn't yet learned this Law Of Storytelling), but at least the proposal scene itself was beautiful and sweet, to make up for the ridiculous, horrible wedding episode.

Thank you so much for the great story! Now I know exactly where to turn whenever I'm jonesin' for my old fix!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Best GS fan fiction I have ever read. Absolutely loved it. You should write longer ones.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is wonderful. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So good!
J chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Loved the story! The chemistry between Max and 99 in the flashbacks! Oh my I love it Get Smart was my childhood...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Please write more Get Smart fanfiction! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Beautiful story!
ChrisR chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Nicely thought out. I especially liked the explanation for the painting. The only criticism i would have is the idea that Max was aware of 99's reputation before they met. That sounds like the movie continuity. In the original it is plain that Max does not know who 99 is and doesn't even realise she's a girl until she takes her hat off.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Great story. I can't wait to read more.
Please chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Please write more this was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i have read this 5 times it is really good well done I really like it please write more
Jessie chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I enjoyed this very much. Your writing style is excellent and you have really captured the chemistry and sexual tension between Max and 99. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
:') I'm literally crying this is a gorgeous story :') *big Internet hug for you*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Finally someone has picked up on the painting in Max's room! It is 99! I think it's so cute of Max to own it! Can I just add that I suffer from depression but when I was reading Max and 99s kiss scene I squealed in delight! Thank you so much! This story was excellent please write more Get Smart ones!