Reviews for Lucy of Midgard
wingchan7 chapter 47 . 9/4
Lovely story... I laughed, I cried... I yelled at the screen in anger at times... I could stop reading. I look forward to part 2.
acompletenerd chapter 47 . 4/20
Beautiful story. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Cdelancy chapter 47 . 8/16/2014
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 47 . 7/2/2014
Awwwww...that was a lovely ending. I really enjoyed this story. It has the right amount of romance, angst and humour mixed together. If you do write a sequel then I look forward to reading it. This story is on my short mental favourites list with only a few others. While reading, I ended up playing a couple of doll creation games on Azalea's Dolls trying to create Lucy in different dresses. Thanks for writing such a fabulous story, it's nice to see Odin act nicer and less like an's also nice to see Loki have such a wonderful happy ending. Keep up the fantastic work, you wonderful author! :)

Spirit x
winterlight chapter 47 . 3/22/2014
Lovethis story very well written
Love the name astryd too
canonicallyCompromised chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
Really good! I could never write anything like this. Just one thing though... What Lucy can do is not magic. Real people can do that wit thei minds.
random girl chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
I really love this story! I have actually read this story before, but forgot to review, oops. Anyway, this time when I was reading it I caught something odd in the beginning of this chapter. In the first paragraph it says Loki rests his chin on her shoulder but in the second chapter (I looked it up) he says she is "Close to two heads smaller than me at least." If this is true then it would be very awkward, if not painful, for him to bend down to her shoulder. You might want to think about changing it to him resting his chin or cheek on the top of her head or something else intimate like an arm around the waist or something like that.
Oh well, that's my only criticism, other than that one point the story is amazing. Keep up the good work!
Now off to finish my second reading of it!
SkittleLuvr.x3 chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
Reminds me of the end of Titanic when Rose took Jack's last name. :)
tomieharley chapter 34 . 8/4/2013
Whoever is on the intercom is such a killjoy! LOL
LoquLoki chapter 47 . 7/10/2013
This has got to be the best LokiXoc I've read! I can't wait to read the sequel when I'm not busy!
LoquLoki chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
What do you plan to do when Thor 2 comes out?
LoquLoki chapter 28 . 7/9/2013
This is the best fanfic I have read ever!
LoquLoki chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
"I don't suppose you can tell me where it is we are going?" I shouted over the noise.

She doesn't have mind powers for nothing!
tomieharley chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I just thought I would leave a comment since I've been doing nothing today but reading this story and watching Thor. I'm really enjoying the story thus far, though I know it is going to get serious soon. And poor Loki is going to snap. After reading ahead, I can't say I blame him. I just can't see him as a bad bad guy, and I agree with your idea that if he just had someone like Lucy in his life, then things would have been different. As for Sif, I have to disagree. In the movie, I could totally tell she was only in love with Thor. As much as I love a kickass female, I just wasn't a fan of hers.

Can't wait to read the rest of the story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Thegreatestwriteryoueverknew chapter 47 . 6/23/2013
This is AWESOME! I want to make a story as long as this one! Could you check mine out? Give me a review? Please make more of these!