Reviews for The Lost Son
ssbksmm chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
debslmac chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
:) Thank you for updating
Judyblue95 chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
Thanks, Jess. It was good to hear from you again.
R4Ever chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
Thank You thank You for trying & there are a lot of us here:):)
smook chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
Thank you for the nice chapter.
Great story and excited for it to continue on.
Best regards, Susie Mook
teambellaedward chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
:):)
Dixie.f.9 chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
Oh Jess I am still here. My husband just got out of the hospital, I have a major cold.(feeling pretty miserable) the I check my mail to see an update by ink Jess and my whole day brightened up. So thank you.

I hope thinks turns around and you feel the joy that you bring us again.
jansails chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
The "voice" of the characters is still there.
The author is certainly able to evoke the interactions between the group of friends & the family quite well as there is no falsity or wrong note struck in their responses or thoughts.
Take pride or comfort in the fact the author hasn't lost or deviated from what made this story's progression ring true: the introduction of the "Lost Son" into a family which has assimilated him into their lives & he is finding his place, his life among them even now.
jansails/jan2
gumibear26 chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
*waves* I'm a bit of a lurker, but I'm still reading. Hope conditions improve for you!
BlackBird73 chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
we love it no matter how long or short it is
we are always here

blackbird 73
suzy 2010 chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
A short update is better,than nothing at all. Hope you get your spark back soon. Jake really should have asked for help when getting a present for Rose. Guess Jake doesn't know much about girls.
foxylady1on1 chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
Poor Jake lol. x
kiwisrock chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
Thanks for the update Jess!
Not going anywhere!
Happy to wait!
Great stuff!
MariaVB chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
I keep this story on alert because I really enjoy it. So what if the chapters are a little short and the updates are long in coming. It's a great story and worth the wait. The last 2 or 3 chapters have been hilarious. I love the banter between these friends. I mean poor Jake. The first time he meets Rose and he unintentionally tells her she stinky. That is just so Jake and too funny. Take all the time you need with this story. As a reader, I would prefer to wait on updates and get quality chapters, which we get from you, then have it rushed and the story suck. I'm positive that the other people reading this story feel the same way. Have a great day! Maria
TudorMommie chapter 98 . 5/9/2014
Just to let you know, I love this story. I'm sorry that you seem to be having trouble writing, but for what it's worth, it's a great story. I hope things ...turn around...look up...get better...(take your pick) for you soon!
4,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »