Reviews for The Lost Son
CynLyn chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Hello. I just started your fic. It looks like there are lots of chapters and it is not complete. Are you still writing this? It was on someone else's favorite list. So far you are doing a good job of setting up a tense situation, so I plan to continue. Please warn me off if you are not finishing this.
Thanks,
Cynthia
Guest chapter 97 . 2/24/2014
Best regards to YOU!
Hugs & LATERS BABY!
ruthnickcj chapter 97 . 2/24/2014
I hope all goes well soon, and im still looking forward to an update.
MissyB93 chapter 97 . 2/23/2014
I'll be right here waiting. This story is at the top of my list! Take care of you.
Daniella chapter 97 . 2/21/2014
Just want 2 Thank u for the wonderful story so far. :)
Nise7465 chapter 97 . 2/21/2014
I'll be here when u do. Best wishes. :-)
Lisalouise chapter 97 . 2/22/2014
I will wait as long as needed. I hope things get better. Thanks for writing.
Lisa...Gail Cullen
LanaLee1 chapter 97 . 2/22/2014
Still reading and whether you update or not, please get better and take care of yourself. I have really enjoyed this story.
dvickd chapter 97 . 2/22/2014
Take care of yourself. You have written a good story. I'm sure when you get time you will continue it or write a nice wrap up. Great job. I enjoy reading it.
twmmy chapter 97 . 2/22/2014
No problem, we are waiting :)
twificfan chapter 97 . 2/21/2014
Take care, the best to you.
Judyblue95 chapter 97 . 2/21/2014
I'm still interested. Finish when you can.
sammieannelane chapter 97 . 2/21/2014
You are not a lost boy or girl, whatever, you are just human, you put a lot of yourself into writing this story, waiting for you to complete this is the least a good reader can do. I will keep checking on how you are doing and you continue to take care of YOU.
Robward17 chapter 97 . 2/21/2014
Uh oh...I'm not happy that you're not happy. I hope whatever it is goes away soon. Til then, please take care of yourself. Love ya, Linda xo
MusetteBlanchard chapter 97 . 2/21/2014
IJ, I know you can make it. It seems hard now but be patient and you'll overcome whatever you're going thru.
Get better first and then ... come back to us.
We're here sending good vibes to you *hugs*
4,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »