Reviews for The Lost Son
Judyblue95 chapter 97 . 2/21
I'm still interested. Finish when you can.
sammieannelane chapter 97 . 2/21
You are not a lost boy or girl, whatever, you are just human, you put a lot of yourself into writing this story, waiting for you to complete this is the least a good reader can do. I will keep checking on how you are doing and you continue to take care of YOU.
Robward17 chapter 97 . 2/21
Uh oh...I'm not happy that you're not happy. I hope whatever it is goes away soon. Til then, please take care of yourself. Love ya, Linda xo
MusetteBlanchard chapter 97 . 2/21
IJ, I know you can make it. It seems hard now but be patient and you'll overcome whatever you're going thru.
Get better first and then ... come back to us.
We're here sending good vibes to you *hugs*
AllieBlack16 chapter 97 . 2/21
Take your time
NeeNee246 chapter 97 . 2/21
I hope things get better for you soon! I am still here waiting and ready whenever you are! :)
JessaCloud chapter 97 . 2/21
I'm sorry to hear you're in a bad place right now... Just wanted to send a hug and say I will be here when you're able to update again. Take good care. xoxo
Mary Alice 7 chapter 97 . 2/21
I'll still be here when your ready to write again. Stay strong, I think we all know how it feels when things are crazy in our life. Sending hugs your way!
shar76 chapter 97 . 2/21
I hope things get better in RL life for you. I know where you are coming from. Good luck
Wheels2 chapter 97 . 2/21
Miss your writing. I really hope things start to turn around for you. Be safe.
9696scarlet chapter 97 . 2/21
Sorry to hear that life is difficult for you right now. I wish you the best and hope that things get better for you soon. Thanks for keeping us updated as to the status of this story. I really love it and am glad that you do intend to finish. I'll be here whenever that is.

Take care,
Kate
Obsessive Behaviors chapter 97 . 2/21
Hang in there - we're patient people.

Take care of you first, the writing will come when you're ready.
suzy 2010 chapter 97 . 2/21
Sorry to hear you're not good at the moment. But hope that you get better soon.
snoopylover60 chapter 97 . 2/21
Hope real life treats you better soon. Take care :)
motherbeatrice chapter 97 . 2/21
ok, hang in there, things will get better...
4,763 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »