Reviews for The Lost Son
Pyejammies chapter 102 . 6/30/2015
Thank you for this chapter. I hope things improve for you soon. Write when you can.
smook chapter 102 . 6/30/2015
Thank you, thank you!
Take CARE of yourself and your issues.
Sometimes it's just time.
Loved the chapter and patiently will await more.
Happy Summer
NeeNee246 chapter 102 . 6/30/2015
I am so sorry that you have had a rough couple years. I hope that you have an 'up' very soon.
I love this story and I am always excited for an update. I will be here ready for another update whenever you are ready for more! :)
Judyblue95 chapter 102 . 6/30/2015
Thanks for the new chapter. Hope you feel better soon.
debslmac chapter 102 . 6/30/2015
:) thank you for updating. I hope things get better for you soon
suzy 2010 chapter 102 . 6/30/2015
Poor Emmett,but his parents only wanted what thought was best for him. Thanks for the update,hope that you are feeling better soon. RL does suck at times.
Rita01tx chapter 102 . 6/30/2015
Emmett has certainly put himself into a scary position and of course his parents are gonna want what THEY think is best for him as long as he's livin' under their roof and beholdin' to their financial support! He'd do better to wait until he can take care of himself and Rose first but kids his age usually don't have good sense LOL!
shaz308 chapter 102 . 6/30/2015
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more when you are able. Good luck.
tite-lilith chapter 102 . 6/30/2015
Dixie.f.9 chapter 102 . 6/29/2015
Jess I was wonderfully surprised to see your new chapter. This is still one of my very favorite stories here. I am sorry you are still having a hard time with life right now. I pray it gets better for you. Take care and remember there are people you have never met who wishes you only the best.
ElaineUK chapter 102 . 6/29/2015
I have been following this from the start. I am really happy you have written this chapter and eagerly await more. Thank you.
tas62 chapter 102 . 6/29/2015
Thank you for the update, it was a good one. Give yourself a break and don't feel the pressure to make everyone happy...do what makes you happy.
Wannabe Esme chapter 102 . 6/29/2015
I don't know what's going on in your life, but I wish you well.
FeelingBella chapter 102 . 6/29/2015
This is a good return... Emmett is weird :)
ana1973 chapter 102 . 6/29/2015
Thanks for the update and good luck with you troubles.
4,944 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »