Reviews for The Lost Son
adricastro chapter 102 . 6/29/2015
You do what you can, you don't owe us anything girl! We'll still be here if and when you decide to continue.

I hope things will get better soon, we've all been there...emotional roller coasters sucks! Hang in there!
crackupmonkey chapter 102 . 6/29/2015
My son climbed trees like that all the time, especially when he wanted to get away from his little sister.
Reading Pixie chapter 101 . 6/23/2015
umm please tell me if you are going to update this story
sibaruneko chapter 101 . 3/30/2015
Hope everything is okay with you. I was just checking on possible updates on a few stories. I really miss this one...hopefully you'll get back to it someday.
panther73110 chapter 101 . 3/27/2015
Just found your story again and love what you have written so far. I have not seen many stories like this one and wish there were more stories similar to this one.
Liy love 12 chapter 101 . 3/5/2015
I love the story hope you continue
Raven's twimom chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
Like it!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 101 . 1/14/2015
I loved it so much I read straight thru. Will wait as long as needed. Just please d o n't abandon it if it's at all possible. I get where you're coming from. Lost my job like you. Live in tiny town in FL. 63 yrs old & in bad health. No viable job skills with very fee jobs available to begin with. Living on SSI that barely covers my bills. That doesn't even allow for thi gs like gas for my POS Cruiser. Not whining. Just letting you know I get it. This story is so good & well written that I will wait as long as needed. I get better for you. Hang in there.
thepinktabby chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
((((hugs)))) I'll be here when ya post. sending you positive vibes!
Guest chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Take care and hopefully things will get better soon.
anna of greece chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
just be okay, and we wait.
Kisses
Anna
smook chapter 101 . 11/22/2014
Take care of yourself FIRST! Hugs
AllieBlack16 chapter 101 . 11/22/2014
No problem, I totally understand
sujari6 chapter 101 . 11/22/2014
I hope that things get better soon and I look forward to your return.
scgirl86 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
So sorry you are experiencing trouble, we will wait patiently until you feel you can write again. I hope things get better soon. My mother always said, " what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I believe that. Keep the faith that things will get better soon! Good Luck.
4,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »