Reviews for The Lost Son
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
love it
pnkats chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
poor edward. he is so lost
jm1708 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Poor Edward
pricana chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
:'( poor Edward. For anyone to go through something like this is just heartbreaking.
I wonder what the letter said. Just thinking about what Elizabeth could have written makes me cry all over again. I'm pretty upset with Elizabeth because she took the easy way out. She shouldn't have left Edward a letter she should have told him. It's clear she knew it would hurt him and that he would be upset with her.
Bookloverz22 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Oh wow i can't wait to see what happens!
lmb1 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I hope Jasper grabs the letter. I think it might be important later. I usually love Emmett...but not so much right now!
JessaCloud chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I'm glad Jasper followed an caught up with Edward! Also good that Carlisle arrived just in time. I wonder what's going to happen next!
JessaCloud chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Wow, that was intense! Poor Edward!
Mari94 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
thanks for the update!
Mari94 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
It has been a day for Edward, well for everyone, but so much to adjust to all at once.
Momma Laura chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Wow - so will Jasper calm him down once he wakes again? Will Carlisle be able to give his fears a chance to be resolved? Poor Edward. Everything just seemed to hit him (no pun intended) at once.
FeelingBella chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Great chapter and I want to read more! I can't wait till the next chapter! :-)
Mari94 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow, what a beginning. Looking foward to reading more, thanks.
jane210 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Great start keep up the good work
CaliGirlMon chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Well I'm glad that Carlisle is questioning Emmett's anger and realizing that his own actions caused this, I'm assuming Esme not Carlisle never spoke I this to their children? Which is why the reactions are so strong and hateful! As a teenage boy, learning your father, fathered another son, while married to your mother, Emmett doesn't see "they were on break" all he sees is that Carlisle left HIS mother to be with another, then to top it off they had a son! So I think it's going to take a while for Emmett to realize and understand what truly happened and he also needs to realize that Edward was as much in te dark as he was.
4,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 306 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 326 .. Last Next »