Reviews for The Lost Son
vivalarye chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Huh, wonder if Carlisle has any other children he doesn't know about lol
vivalarye chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I like it already!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I'm enjoying this story , my question about how Edward came to be was answered this chapter
Thanks
cullensrule chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I am looking forward to reading your story.
zotic1988 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Emmett had it coming. I don't condone or even like violence by any means, but I'm glad Edward beat the shit out if him.
mycajunlover chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Great story. I am looking forward to more. BTW this was recommended by cutestkidsmom.
nebfan51 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Good chapter! Definitely looking forward to more. Looks like Emmett and Edward are off to a good start:/
lyndy-w chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Absolutely love this story so far. Can't wait for updates.
jansails chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Boy that was beyond nasty of Emmett.
Emmett's directing his ire at the wrong person, he's exploding violence upon Edward, an innocent party who did not choose this.
I don't think there can be forgiveness from something this violent & vicious towards Edward & the insult to his mother.
jansails chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Ah...
So there was a "break".
Makes more sense now.
Why did Elizabeth break it off with Carlisle?
Did Elizabeth feel Carlisle was still in love with Esme?
jansails chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
If Emmett is 19 & Alice is 2 months younger than Edward, doesn't that mean Carlisle cheated on Esme if Emmett & Alice are actually Edward's siblings?
No one said they're step-siblings, & Carlisle's stumbling over addressing Alice's close birth proximity To Edward shrieks joint biological parentage.
So, that makes Carlisle a cheater, right?
jansails chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Really interesting premise.
Edward's reaction is probably on par with what many teenagers would have when confronted with such extremely upsetting news as to their parentage & their custody.
bitsaheavenandhell chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
OMFG! I am sooooo hooked can't wait for more :)
nebfan51 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Well...I'm thinking that Carlise was drunker than he thought and didn't get the condom on correctly...or maybe there was a hole in it...something definitely happened. I'm sure the answer will be in this story somewhere...why did Elizabeth call it quits with Carlise?
nebfan51 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Ah ha...I sense possibly a tone for this story..." Edward was very confused, hurt, and felt betrayed. He was also angry... very, very angry." I'm sure he is very confused along with knowing now that his father must have had an affair and thrown in to a new family so soon after his mother's death. Keep typing girl...it's going good:)
4,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 306 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 326 .. Last Next »