Reviews for The Lost Son
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 101 . 1/14/2015
I loved it so much I read straight thru. Will wait as long as needed. Just please d o n't abandon it if it's at all possible. I get where you're coming from. Lost my job like you. Live in tiny town in FL. 63 yrs old & in bad health. No viable job skills with very fee jobs available to begin with. Living on SSI that barely covers my bills. That doesn't even allow for thi gs like gas for my POS Cruiser. Not whining. Just letting you know I get it. This story is so good & well written that I will wait as long as needed. I get better for you. Hang in there.
thepinktabby chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
((((hugs)))) I'll be here when ya post. sending you positive vibes!
Guest chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Take care and hopefully things will get better soon.
anna of greece chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
just be okay, and we wait.
Kisses
Anna
smook chapter 101 . 11/22/2014
Take care of yourself FIRST! Hugs
AllieBlack16 chapter 101 . 11/22/2014
No problem, I totally understand
sujari6 chapter 101 . 11/22/2014
I hope that things get better soon and I look forward to your return.
scgirl86 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
So sorry you are experiencing trouble, we will wait patiently until you feel you can write again. I hope things get better soon. My mother always said, " what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I believe that. Keep the faith that things will get better soon! Good Luck.
snoopylover60 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
I really hope everything starts to turn around for you soon!

Prays!
MissFairy91 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Hope things get better soon!
LadyCraft chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
True fans will wait for RL to get some what better... I just told my husband earlier that it seems as we get two steps ahead, we get dragged a step back... we just found out we have a water leak somewhere and he has taken two days off to try to find it and to find a way to pay for the repairs! So I am with ya there but as I said, true readers will wait ... hope RL starts to get better! Happy Thanksgiving to and yours!
p.i.olivia chapter 69 . 11/21/2014
Sorry but its just to much drama! I like the calm and nice Carlisle not this hysteric and too much dramatic Carlisle always shouting and screaming! Jesus i understand that a lot has happened, but from the beginning it was just to much.
Judyblue95 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Thanks for the update, miss Jess. Sorry that RL is kicking your ass.
motherbeatrice chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
hey, stay calm and carry on...sh** happens to all of us...we're here...take care of yourself first...
MusetteBlanchard chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Girl, all you're dealing with is part of being alive. Sometimes it's harder, sometimes it's not.
But above all, do not hate yourself.
Stand up, breathe deeply and hold on. Be sure whatever the name you give to the high power above, you're are not given anything you can't deal with. It's stressful but in the long run, it's - though it may not seem at all right now - rewarding. Because of it, you'll be a stronger and wiser person.
We will be here waiting for your wonderful mind to come back to us with the amazing story you created.
We got your back, babe - in my best Eric Yorke impersonation, cafeteria scene *winks*
Keep in mind ... You. Are. Worthy.
Sending my best wishes for everything to settle down *hugs*
4,950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »