Reviews for The Lost Son
LadyCraft chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
True fans will wait for RL to get some what better... I just told my husband earlier that it seems as we get two steps ahead, we get dragged a step back... we just found out we have a water leak somewhere and he has taken two days off to try to find it and to find a way to pay for the repairs! So I am with ya there but as I said, true readers will wait ... hope RL starts to get better! Happy Thanksgiving to and yours!
olly26i chapter 69 . 11/21/2014
Sorry but its just to much drama! I like the calm and nice Carlisle not this hysteric and too much dramatic Carlisle always shouting and screaming! Jesus i understand that a lot has happened, but from the beginning it was just to much.
Judyblue95 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Thanks for the update, miss Jess. Sorry that RL is kicking your ass.
motherbeatrice chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
hey, stay calm and carry on...sh** happens to all of us...we're here...take care of yourself first...
MusetteBlanchard chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Girl, all you're dealing with is part of being alive. Sometimes it's harder, sometimes it's not.
But above all, do not hate yourself.
Stand up, breathe deeply and hold on. Be sure whatever the name you give to the high power above, you're are not given anything you can't deal with. It's stressful but in the long run, it's - though it may not seem at all right now - rewarding. Because of it, you'll be a stronger and wiser person.
We will be here waiting for your wonderful mind to come back to us with the amazing story you created.
We got your back, babe - in my best Eric Yorke impersonation, cafeteria scene *winks*
Keep in mind ... You. Are. Worthy.
Sending my best wishes for everything to settle down *hugs*
Simply Emma chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Don't be sorry and don't be so hard on yourself! Be happy that you have a story popular enough to feel like you're letting people down, but this isn't your job and no one will die if you don't update. I love this story, but I would hate this to become something that stresses you out instead of something you enjoy. You have to worry about yourself and don't listen to anyone who is going to whine like a little bitch about waiting for an update. :)

Hope everything gets better.

-em
cullensrule chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
I hope everything gets better for you.
jenmerc chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Dont worry about us girl! We are still here. You take care of yourself and feel better!
daydreambeliever82 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Stay strong! You will get through this and there are better days ahead!
Wheels2 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
I hope life gets better for you.
dinogrrl1 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
You don't owe us. We owe you for the incredible effort you put in to providing us with a story. Put your energy in to feeling well and not feeling guilty. Can't wait to hear that you are feeling better and writing for enjoyment again! I hope it is soon for your sake
SarcasticBimbo chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Just take care of you. I, for one, will wait. And be grateful when you are able to update again.
shaz308 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
I hope things start looking up for you soon. Looking forward to your next update when you are able.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 101 . 11/21/2014
Jess take care of yourself. We will still be here. Hug don't let life get you down.
sandyb67 chapter 101 . 11/20/2014