Reviews for Halla's Choice
Dragonheart chapter 43 . 4/16
Love your storys so much... and longing for the next chapter of this! Please update, this is one of my favorites. Thank you very much for the previous chapters!
Greetings from Germany!
japhiainc chapter 43 . 1/4
I just saw this update. I am so pleased you are continuing this story!
Dragonheart chapter 43 . 1/2
Hello!
This is one of my favorit storys. Thank you for sharing, i like your writing-style an I have read this one... a few times (I do not count anymore)... ;-) Hope for an Update soon...
Greetings from Germany!
Dragul chapter 43 . 6/7/2016
I hope bregun remains with them, she would be good for Shatauz
Plus it was getting a bit one sided that the uruk would always be dominant, I like that shatauz was unsure of what to do and she took charge

Also really glad for Ailith, she deserves her happiness, and I enjoy reading her parts very much

Only discovered this story a week ago but thoroughly enjoyed it, hope to see more soon
HinataSoup chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Wow... Finnan is gay? So surprising, but also sad how Halla acts... (Although could of gone better both ways)
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
How will this end? It seems like a good-hearted female dealt a bad situation... Super interesting for the possibilities and how she friends the creature.
El'Deva chapter 43 . 5/22/2016
Thanks for the update :)
heavenssadi chapter 43 . 5/22/2016
_ so happy you've taken up this story again. I adore it so much!
Pineapple3000 chapter 43 . 5/21/2016
I'm so happy we got an update! Terrific chapter; I can't wait to read more!
YMR chapter 43 . 5/21/2016
Lovely update! So glad to see it! Another suspenseful and engaging chapter... I hope Maukurz can warn Edwyn and can make it back safely... things look so very precarious for all of them.
y
yifrodit chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
So Uruk-hai would not use words like " jumped me.. all over her" it just doesn't sound like a Uruk-hai. But everything else I'm in love with.
YMR chapter 24 . 12/17/2015
Your story fascinates me. The forbidden love, culture clash/battle, character interactions, full blown realistic characters, an Uruk Hai in love... A fierce beauty of Rohan in love with him in return... How does this happen? This is how...:-)).

I'm with Edwyn: Maukurz is hawt, and I'd also love to watch him and Halla interact all day... I really Like Edwyn. He needs a new boyfriend.

The ramifications of war, and the 'end' of war, feels real, and it is refreshing to see it through the eyes of those who lost, the outcasts.

Halla and her hair things- love it ALL.
Thank you.
y
sambam16 chapter 42 . 7/5/2015
I absolutely love this story! It's really well written and I enjoyed reading it. Can't wait for more!
LittleLadyGrey chapter 42 . 5/31/2015
I know it has been a long time since your last update but I am eager to continue reading this story! :)
Pineapple3000 chapter 42 . 3/21/2015
Possibly one of the best fanfics I've read so far, this. Can't wait for the next chapter!