Reviews for Halla's Choice
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 43 . 11/4/2017
I remember reading this ages ago and I enjoyed it then and I enjoyed it. Ghuribal is brilliant and I love Uliima. I really hope you update this again I'd love to see it finished. :3
ROSKOV chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
Omg this chapter! This twist! I loved it so much, ma gawwd. Great story so far.
Dragonheart chapter 43 . 7/2/2017
Hello!
This story is my favorite of yours (and one of the best here on ff-net) ... sometimes I can not decide between "prisoners of isengard" and this, they are both epic! So, as I wrote in "prisoners of isengard": If you can spare the time to update this one, I would be so happy! And, dare to say: I would not be the only one being happy with an update of yours.
Thank you for all the previous chapters, there were hous and hours of joyful reading!
Greetings from germany!
Osheen Nevoy chapter 7 . 5/8/2017
You include such marvelous details. I love the mention of the tree bark being near-shredded by Maukurz's claws. And his sweet, delightful excitement when she gives him the bow. One detail that does seem to be missing, or at least I couldn't find it is what happens to her dress. When he is grabbing her bare backside, there's no mention (I think) of him lifting up her dress, or reaching under it, or it coming off. I guess obviously we can assume that happened, but I still thought it seemed a bit strange not having that step included. That little quibble notwithstanding, the sex scene is very expertly done. But now, I am very worried about what will happen to them. A lot of trouble is on the way, I am sure.
Osheen Nevoy chapter 4 . 5/8/2017
I love the mixed feelings & all that Maukurz is dealing with as he wakes up. The difficulty remembering her name, and the mention of "what usually happened upon awakening," and the thought about her not even understanding enough to be properly terrified. And, of course, his very new and unexpected embarrassment. And I love the bit about claiming her beside her man's gnawed bones! That's a nice reminder of Orc culture there! The revelation in this chapter works well, and certainly makes sense of the marital difficulties.
Osheen Nevoy chapter 3 . 5/8/2017
I thought of something I meant to mention in my review for Chapter One-I loved the mention that Maukurz makes of knowing four languages. It helps to give the lie to the image of Orcs as brute beasts. Now, of course, I'm wondering what the languages are. The Common Tongue, the Black Speech, an Orcish dialect, maybe, perhaps the language of the Wargs ...? I'm still enjoying this story greatly. I do have one stylistic quibble, which is basically a pet peeve of mine: I find it distracting when the point-of-view changes from one character to another within the same scene. Usually, I prefer to have only one character as the focal character per chapter or per section, and to have at least a section break between getting access to one character's thoughts, and to another's. It's not like it's enough to make me not enjoy the story any more, not by any means. But it's just a stylistic preference on my part. But at any rate-I will definitely keep on reading!
Osheen Nevoy chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
This is tremendous! This fic was just recommended to me by another Orc-fanfic-writing friend, and I'm so glad I decided to check it out. I want to read more and more of it, right now, but I have to restrain myself and actually leave the computer. But you can be sure I will be back for more, soon. I absolutely love how this has started, and am fascinated by both of your central characters. Can't wait to see how all of it develops.
Dragonheart chapter 43 . 4/16/2017
Love your storys so much... and longing for the next chapter of this! Please update, this is one of my favorites. Thank you very much for the previous chapters!
Greetings from Germany!
japhiainc chapter 43 . 1/4/2017
I just saw this update. I am so pleased you are continuing this story!
Dragonheart chapter 43 . 1/2/2017
Hello!
This is one of my favorit storys. Thank you for sharing, i like your writing-style an I have read this one... a few times (I do not count anymore)... ;-) Hope for an Update soon...
Greetings from Germany!
Dragul chapter 43 . 6/7/2016
I hope bregun remains with them, she would be good for Shatauz
Plus it was getting a bit one sided that the uruk would always be dominant, I like that shatauz was unsure of what to do and she took charge

Also really glad for Ailith, she deserves her happiness, and I enjoy reading her parts very much

Only discovered this story a week ago but thoroughly enjoyed it, hope to see more soon
HinataSoup chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Wow... Finnan is gay? So surprising, but also sad how Halla acts... (Although could of gone better both ways)
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
How will this end? It seems like a good-hearted female dealt a bad situation... Super interesting for the possibilities and how she friends the creature.
El'Deva chapter 43 . 5/22/2016
Thanks for the update :)
heavenssadi chapter 43 . 5/22/2016
_ so happy you've taken up this story again. I adore it so much!