Reviews for Second Place
Phanstarlight chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Oh my god, this was so cute! :3
Ellstra chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Michael's a brat, I agree completely with that. I'd love to see more of your angel!family story but this was wonderful itself. :)
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
BabyCas is so adorable! I really loved you showing all the angels in this fic! But I can see the seed of where the in-fighting will start. Poor Lucifer for losing the race cause Michael was jealous of him being the fastest.

Love the angel!family fic and I hope to read another one by you :)
Angelicfamily chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I think the canon age order is Michael, Lucifer, Raphael, Gabriel. And Anna was Castiel and Uriel's superior, so I think she's older than them and Balthazar, because Balthazar was working for Cas. The biggest age gap was probably between the Archangels and the rest of the others. (actually, whether or not Raphael or Gabriel is older was never said, that I know of :) Baby Cas is so cute! I'm i love with the Angel family dynamics too, along with a ridiculous and totally inappropriate amount of sympathy for Lucifer. XD I REALLY love Michael too, and I have just as much sympathy for him, poor guy always being in second place. :( Poor Lucifer probably didn't even realize this was going through his head. (Michael is so in denial too.) I can't get enough of these two and Gabriel. You should write more!
Tigercard chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Ohhhh this is GOOD. I love seeing the Luci and Mikey (and Gabe!) interact like brothers. This is actually an idea I always had about Michael, being jealous of the oh so loved Lucifer. It makes sense, a reason why he would resent Lucifer being jealous of the humans (oh, you're not Dad's favorite anymore? BIG DEAL. i had to live with that for MILLENNIA with YOU- that kinda thing) In my headcanon I imagine Lucifer feeling incredibly sad that Michael gave him the cold shoulder, he idolizes Mike and is used to being loved, so he didn't understand. Then Michael warms up to him over time, getting over being in second place because he slowly learned to love Lucifer like his almost son/baby little brother. (Lucifer being desperate to please him reminds him of his attempts to please their father, and he feels the power of GUILT. Haha)
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
OW! Well that burns...please continue this! There aren't enough angel!family fics on here