Reviews for More Than Meets the Eye
celohei chapter 6 . 8/1
You're probably not working on this anymore but it looks interesting so I'll follow, just in case you update
AmaraRB chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Love it! Can't wait for the next update!
alisha.hawk chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I really like this You
Schnusel chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
I really like your story! No critics at all! Well, you definitely should write sooner! :) I hate to admit it but studying is more important ;) Good luck with your finals! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
This is a really good story hope to read more.
Phoenix2312 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
I hope you will continue this, it's very cute.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Write write write write write write i want to know what haymitch will do
Behindthebook08 chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
I'm enjoying your story, and I think the further you get, the more it improves. Can't wait for the next update, we need more Haymitch/Katniss stories around here!
lostsocks54 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Yay! *jumps up and down* youre back! Great chapter but a bit of a cliffhanger eh? I really like your story because its set during the first book, and since not many Hayniss fics are set in that time its very interesting.
Rubie blakie chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I like it! I truly do. Well, I'll be there for the update. This love/hate relationship between them is very entertaining. It keep you on your toes. Will you completely follow the original story or make your own path?! I mean, will your Peeta die? I hate his caracter. See you soon
KatheeHDS chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I hope you'll post more within the month, dearie!

I like how you're working your way through the story, and I'll be waiting for more!
LankySundown chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
UGH why do you do this to me?! DON'T STOP KEEP GOING PLZZZZZZZZZ
Hookedonpeeta chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Yay ok now this is what I'm talking about love this chap! More please!
Hookedonpeeta chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I live Hayniss stories but this is dragging to much HG back story. Is it your plan to stay so close to the original? I want more of this anyway cause as I said I love Hayniss
firelovewater23 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
update soon please i want to see where the kiss leads