Reviews for If I Just Saved You (You Could Save Me Too)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Loved it3 A really good story,well written,and the ending was perfect for me.
rg521 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
This made me kind of sad after their fight, but i really liked it overall. I know its been like 2 year, but any chance for an epilogue?
weeoil chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
I've gotta say I agree with you that the ending is not good and I don't like it. Britt fucking left without a single word or contact for five weeks and came back with the unconvincable reason and San just easily accepted that in no time? If she intended to come back in the first place, why didnt she just contact San and let her know that instead of leaving her heartbroken thinking that she would never come back? Hmm...it just makes me doubt of Britt's love for San. If she could just leave San for five weeks without a word just for one small (or should I say their first) fight, what would stop her to do it again when they had bigger one?

Anyway, thanks for writing though. I really love the angst your wrote and literally cried a bit at the flashback moments when San was beaten the shit out of her. It was really heartbreaking.
Lauren H 91 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
How have I never read this story? I've read like all of your stories and I haven't read this one. What the fuck have I been doing? Where the fuck has this story been in my life? I have no answers except that this was amazing. I loved it. It was sweet and a little bit painful which I have come to accept from all your stories. And you need to not doubt yourself! The ending was exactly what I hoped for! Santana had come full circle in a way. She could have and should have fought but she didn't. She didn't want to anymore because of Brittany. I think you told her story an their story beautifully!
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
great story! too bad its over...
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
NOOOOOO this chapter made my heart ache. Ouch :(
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
awwwwwesome fic! one of my fav for sure
BrittanaLove93 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Awesome story.. Really nice bro! I've read your other stories as well and they're fucking good! Keep writing :)
Harrybm54 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
You did well. Liked the story.
dafuq33 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Really enjoyed this fic thank you :D If you ever decide to write a one-shot for this fic i'd love to read it ;D Not a fan of angst or G!P so i was really glad to read a fic written by you again :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
this story is awesome!
FemShep chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Haha, I actually live in Grantsville, so I kinda freaked out when I read that! But anywho, amazing, amazing, amazing story! I loved it!
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Having Brittany leave the way she did - although I understand how large of a plot point it was - just felt a little bit out of character to me. I understand it was super important to the story, and I love all of your work - it always makes me sob like crazy. It just seemed so unlike her, perhaps it was a heat of the moment decision, that then snowballs, like those things tend to do.
musoki chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
wow
i don't know what else to say. i really loved this entire fic.
thank you for sharing.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I actually like your ending. It brings the story full circle in a way with all of San's trust issues and past and family problems. Awesome story! Very different from your others but I still liked it. Mark of an incredible writer. ;o) San allowing herself to get beaten to a pulp just to avoid Brittany's disappointment totally made me swoon. That kind of love is enviable. Thanks!