Reviews for The Right Path
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 3/13
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
R u ever gonna do another kaitlyn fic, I love those
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Sorry but the spanking really ruined this fic.
JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
This was a nice Family story.

I hope there is more to it or there will be a sequel.

If its over you should put it as completed.I dont see that.

JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Heartbreaking,and,a very good story.

JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Caitlyn should talk to the Burkes.

peppe1951 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
That was good but too short...I was hoping for more "adventures" from Neal and Kaitlyn to enjoy...the kind that put gray hairs in Peter's hair and sore bottoms for their kids. I hope you will do another story on this family soon...
caseylf123 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Sorry to see this one end.
CosplayKitten chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I'm sad to see it end, but at least it was a happy ending _
5-STAR chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Great ending loved daddy Peter
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Kaitlyn will need a great deal of reassurances and comfort in the coming months. Glad to see she has a family that will provide it. Good job - I look forward to more updates - I love the family fluff.
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I was anticipating a little sibling rivalry between Neal and Kaitlyn so this was a nice treat. Glad to see they're getting along although I wouldn't be surprised if Neal experiences a little jealously at some point. Working in foster care for many years, I can tell you that regardless of how wonderful a new family is, there is nothing like having your own family back and I completely understand how Kaitlyn feels. Nothing can replace someone's mom, dad and sibs.

Great job with this - you hit all the right cords and your writing flows so well it makes for an easy and enjoyable read.
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Great beginning chapter. I like Kaitlyn already. Poor thing - only 15 and on her own, no family.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Love the story, please update soon. Would like to see what happens next.
5-STAR chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Great story please update soon