Reviews for All the Wrong Reasons
jgood27 chapter 14 . 3/30
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
Suma Akila chapter 14 . 3/12
So, I'm going to be cruel here. Reid's little Omega body can just go ahead and stress out enough to abort that little Hotch-fetus and go into that secondary heat cycle so he and Morgan can make up in an alpha-omega heat bonding. At least, that's what I hope happens. You can just go ahead and message me a small sum of what else happens here, if in the chance you won't be updating or have lost your muse but know where the story was going. Please. My heart hurts.
carolyn.holloway3 chapter 14 . 3/3
Please continue this story...this is a great story and I am hooked. Bad place to leave it!
Katahashi-kun chapter 14 . 2/27
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! please please please update this its sooooooo good and it will be really great!
Xavion639 chapter 14 . 2/21
I really like this chapter, I cried when I read this I just hope everything gets better
Anime-King15 chapter 14 . 2/17
please continue
slasshh chapter 14 . 1/22
Oh is he pregnant? Personally I would rather have Reid being with Hotch, I never really felt any chemistry between Reid and Morgan. I know that Morgan was very clear about courting him but at the same time he's too much of a player. Reid needs a stable and matured alpha.. But I really wanna know what you have in your sleeves so please update soon T_T it's been too long love
Vonnie chapter 14 . 1/18
Is this the end of Derek and Spencer? Will this story continue?
White Christian Skulls chapter 14 . 1/10
PLEASES CONTINUE
XxCake5SOSxX chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
UGGGGH UGGGGH! I have read this chapter more than 11 times and I NEED YOU TO UPDATE! I will most literally die if you don't!
CassBerry chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Oh god...my poor heart... Why must you do this to me! Ahhh! Damn I can't wait until the next update. This was so damn good!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Is this the end? If so, this was a sad ending. Will this story continue?
silvermist1116 chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
My heart is hurting for Morgan and just all these emotions inside me. *sigh*
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
I need more! PLEASE! I WAITED AND WAITED! TOT
gracie doodle chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
Oh wow that was so sad. I'm am so shocked what's going to happen? Is Reid going to keep the baby or loose it? Will Morgan come back will they ever make up? Wow one please update cause I live this story and I would love to see how it ends!