Reviews for Aftermath: Dredd 3D
Nvn50 chapter 4 . 6/15
Amazing story just so great
Brenda chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
You need to write more.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Please give us more Ma Ma! I love you and this story!
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
that damn horny woman xD
MovieLover2019 chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Please write more! I want and need more!
ThePsiFiles chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
(I've pledged to review all the Dredd fics, and also give a review-a-day for 2015 - so here is review number 76!)

Another great chapter - and it ends here? Sad :(

Your writing is great as usual, and the story is enjoyable to read. The scene in the club is very intense - I don't know if it is TOO intense; would ANYONE really behave like that? And, if someone would behave like that, would you trust them with a gun and law enforcement? The final line, however, is wonderful - where WERE the Judges? Getting their rocks off, I see . . .

It's a very different story, but I enjoyed it very much. I'll look forward to more if any more comes!
ThePsiFiles chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
(I've pledged to review all the Dredd fics, and also give a review-a-day for 2015 - so here is review number 75!)

This story continues to be interesting - it is well-written, with some nice details. The scene with the makeup etc. it well-written, but I don't know if it goes on for too long.

There are a few places where you use a word which is a real word, but mis-used ("barley" is a type of grain, "barely" means you only just did something) - a solid edit and read through would correct this.

The attraction between her and Dredd is interesting - it seems VERY sudden and VERY obvious. Also; who the heck is dressing a guy in trousers that show so clearly when he has an erection? Guys pick trousers that DON'T let people see that - that's kinda the point . . . Or did Nico deliberately dress him in gigolo pants? :)

Anderson's agonizing over her sexual activity is very good - really, it is refreshing to see sexual activity treated as something serious in the Judges' mind. Too often, authors are too casual about it - it's just a rule that is ignored and mocked. But this kind of serious treatment of it - you make the monastic code very monastic, which is how it WOULD BE - is very refreshing. She masturbates, and correctly says that is sexual . . . and considers confessing her sin to Dredd! That's such a wonderful piece of characterization.

An enjoyable read, with some very interesting elements.
ThePsiFiles chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
(I have a pledge to give reviews to anyone who faves or follows or reviews, and I am also giving 1 review per day this year - so here is review #63 in 2015!)

Another good chapter with some lovely touches - you present the Judges as being nothing more than machines, yet humanize them. It's a very nice touch.

There are some minor issues of word-use - often, you are using a word that exists, but isn't the right word. I think you know what you mean, but you have either just typed it or have the wrong word in your mind - a good proof-read would correct that issue.

But it is a well-written chapter and you draw the setting and environment vividly; I do like this a lot.
ThePsiFiles chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
(I have committed to reviewing all the Dreddfic on the site and giving one review a day for 2015 - so here is review 58 of 365!)

I like this - it is an interesting style of writing, first-person handled differently to most of the stuff that uses it. I see you are basing it mostly on the movie rather than the comics - some interesting touches in the idea that only she got an assessment and other Judges do not.

The hurt / comfort style is one that I don't generally care for, but I think it works here because you do show her as being rather kick-ass and competent (she is just badly injured). Really, what she does here is suffer her first serious wound . . . and she reacts like a seriously-injured person WOULD react, but doesn't think she should.

There are some typos and word-choice issues here (it is "follow" not "fallow", for example) that a solid proof-read would find. But, this is an interesting and well-written story.
UberFan chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Noooooo! This is wonderful! You got me hooked, please continue if you get a chance!
bismarckenterprise chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I need more fuck oh my god
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Please write more Mama!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I don't know how I missed this story but holly judge is it amazing! The characters are well written, the plot is solid, the tension juicy, and the last chapter was hott! I hope you still intend to work on this story and that the next update will come soon. Peach Trees is waiting, Mama
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
I need more. So much more. Please! I will look into the fist!