Reviews for Naruto: Legend of Fox sage
when both Naruto and temari had buit a new inc in the vaillge kown as fox hounoerd inc a bounyhuther inc to stop evil men and woman the 2 had stop in time the inc gown up to be more of a thored to dozon and his abut blackords .Naruto and temari had buyout a old buled in the red light arnd of the vaillge the name it foxhuther inc home base and the 1 floor had cub offieds on it and the 2 had 2 or 5 men and woman caves in it for it times Naruto and temari neet to keep away form the others of the vaillge , and Naruto had the 3 floor with a bar and tv room and some art he find form a now a derd mob boos own cothller and some he and temari had find in pwan shops and other time too. the 4 floor is temari own green hosue and Naruto own libuly too. the others builds Naruto had buy out is some old inn and others too .
when Naruto had took out orochimaru out he find the men sword and put into his hands and the sword is now his own now and Naruto had put orochimaru own haned into a ninij bag to took to the 3 hokle and his fuck supter guop .
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 1 . 2/5
Ridiculously bad. I'm sorry if that sounds mean but it's not intended to be mean. It's just that the entire first chapter is ridiculously hard to read for the fact that it just doesn't make any sense, and moves way too fast for any good story. No plot development here either, just reactions that don't make any sense to what they should have been in a normal story to make it draw out longer and actually make sense. As it is the grammar is horrible as well, and if you honestly don't know why or how that could be, grab a dictionary and get some quick online courses because I really am a busy person, otherwise I'd be more than happy to help. I think Kahn Academy is still giving English courses for free but I'm not sure. Again sorry if this sounded harsh or mean as that's not my intention at all. Thanks for reading my long message and I hope you have a good year!
Ezequiel Kirishiki chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I tried to read more than three chapters but I couldn't. This really has bad redaction, The story goes way too fast an I also noticed an important fact.

Where the hell did the commas went?

The fact that is also way too rushed an lacks from details in the sentences doesn't help.
Nemo chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Well, I'm going to be sincere, as far as I had read, the redacction is awfull.
Ivan860 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Reading the reviews is far more amusing than reading the stories
jbadillodavila chapter 54 . 3/1/2015
Me gusto
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
why not write something original if you are just going to destroy a series everyone loves... those who cant write a story without filling their shit tale without loading it full of ridiculously stupid ass OCs is not worth an ounce of shit... your not fan... you are a childish prick whos as original as donky... die and go to hell you freak
andyoo chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
GET A BETA TO REVIEW THIS. PLEASE. the concept is good but please get a beta to smooth out your writing
Sanosuke7 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
The story is really good but can you please use spell check on the story
xAlwaysbored chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
You could have done a better job. I think you messed up on the first three paragraphs. It sounds a little to formal and over explanatory. But you get the point on that and you could get better.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I hope that there are some bashing in the upcoming chapters.
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Mizuki, your an upper classed baka & teme!
narmulti chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
too many names repeated so much so that it just becomes idiotic, makes zero sense, and could cause you to lose readers.
narmulti chapter 33 . 11/20/2014