Reviews for Naruto: Legend of Fox sage
why not write something original if you are just going to destroy a series everyone loves... those who cant write a story without filling their shit tale without loading it full of ridiculously stupid ass OCs is not worth an ounce of shit... your not fan... you are a childish prick whos as original as donky... die and go to hell you freak
andyoo chapter 15 . 1/6
GET A BETA TO REVIEW THIS. PLEASE. the concept is good but please get a beta to smooth out your writing
Sanosuke7 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
The story is really good but can you please use spell check on the story
xAlwaysbored chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
You could have done a better job. I think you messed up on the first three paragraphs. It sounds a little to formal and over explanatory. But you get the point on that and you could get better.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I hope that there are some bashing in the upcoming chapters.
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Mizuki, your an upper classed baka & teme!
narmulti chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
too many names repeated so much so that it just becomes idiotic, makes zero sense, and could cause you to lose readers.
narmulti chapter 33 . 11/20/2014
TO FAR FECHED FOR ME TO REED
SG-Cynder chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
sounded good at first, but jesus. PLEASE get a beta to go through this and correct it.
Josh chapter 44 . 10/10/2014
Kinda rushed story plot
But I can say with personal experience how hard it is to wright a fan fic
Especially naruto
Sanosuke7 chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
I really love your story but could you please fix all the missed spelled words please. I really like the story and it is very interesting but you have to spell check all the names and words so that other readers won't give you any shit about the story and believe me, I looked at other authors reviews that readers had posted and it was full of bashing and hate.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
As soon as I saw narutos team. I left
InvaderAlex IN chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This... this is just god awful you should be ashamed sir. For real I can't believe FanFiction allowed this to come into existence it's that bad. Those of you reading reviews before reading the stories save yourselves from reading this garbage.
John chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
I've read some bad stories, but this is the worse. This piece of ... doesn't have anything good about it.
One word - Pathetic.
HyperA1985 chapter 55 . 3/10/2014
I am still working on my fourth story.