Reviews for Naruto: Legend of Fox sage
Ezequiel Kirishiki chapter 1 . 10/20
I tried to read more than three chapters but I couldn't. This really has bad redaction, The story goes way too fast an I also noticed an important fact.

Where the hell did the commas went?

The fact that is also way too rushed an lacks from details in the sentences doesn't help.
Nemo chapter 4 . 8/9
Well, I'm going to be sincere, as far as I had read, the redacction is awfull.
Ivan860 chapter 1 . 4/30
Reading the reviews is far more amusing than reading the stories
jbadillodavila chapter 54 . 3/1/2015
Me gusto
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
why not write something original if you are just going to destroy a series everyone loves... those who cant write a story without filling their shit tale without loading it full of ridiculously stupid ass OCs is not worth an ounce of shit... your not fan... you are a childish prick whos as original as donky... die and go to hell you freak
andyoo chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
GET A BETA TO REVIEW THIS. PLEASE. the concept is good but please get a beta to smooth out your writing
Sanosuke7 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
The story is really good but can you please use spell check on the story
xAlwaysbored chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
You could have done a better job. I think you messed up on the first three paragraphs. It sounds a little to formal and over explanatory. But you get the point on that and you could get better.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I hope that there are some bashing in the upcoming chapters.
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Mizuki, your an upper classed baka & teme!
narmulti chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
too many names repeated so much so that it just becomes idiotic, makes zero sense, and could cause you to lose readers.
narmulti chapter 33 . 11/20/2014
BoDA-Cynder chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
sounded good at first, but jesus. PLEASE get a beta to go through this and correct it.
Josh chapter 44 . 10/10/2014
Kinda rushed story plot
But I can say with personal experience how hard it is to wright a fan fic
Especially naruto
Sanosuke7 chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
I really love your story but could you please fix all the missed spelled words please. I really like the story and it is very interesting but you have to spell check all the names and words so that other readers won't give you any shit about the story and believe me, I looked at other authors reviews that readers had posted and it was full of bashing and hate.