Reviews for Iron Deception
Sparksofrandomness chapter 18 . 10/24
Please come back I really would like to see how this develops and Steves face when he finds out Toni gender
This is so good! Looking forward to an update :)
HarleyIvy chapter 18 . 9/29
I love it, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I liked the interactions between Toni, Bruce, Loki, and Phil. I know Pip is just being protective, but still, he doesn't have to be an ass to Phil or to Toni. Please update soon.
Update plz
IfINeverKnew chapter 18 . 8/24
This is an amazing story and I look forward to Reading more :D
Sierra chapter 18 . 8/24
I know that it's been 2 years since the last update of this story, but I would love to read more. All the best :)
avengerlove chapter 18 . 8/7
I love love love this story! I know it's been a couple years...but, if you do ever get around to updating this, I would love to continue it. absolutely phenomenal story line (: 3
thumbelina.rocks chapter 18 . 6/16
I know its been forever since you've worked on this but it's amazing! I love the plot and I hope you're inspired to update it again soon :)
HaiChristmas chapter 18 . 6/15
This story is exactly what I was looking for. Please update!
Espied7 chapter 18 . 6/12
I love this story! Hope you continue it soon!
IsobelFrances chapter 18 . 5/2
Ok so this story hasn't been updated in nearly two years...but it's soooo good! Please update! I just want to see how stupid Steve acts when he realises the truth and seeing how well this story this story has been written it'll be epic!
icecatfire chapter 18 . 4/12
O.O... ;-; whyyyyyyyyy did you stop it hereeeeeeeeeeeee! i neeeeeeeeeeeed you to continue! *sniffles and goes to read other stories even though she'd still be reading this one if she could*
icecatfire chapter 15 . 4/12
... steve's gonna be INCREDIBLY guilty when he finds out he make toni cry... no, no BAWL! it doesn't matter if steve thinks it was male!tony that was doing the crying he is gonna tear himself apart. i know this 'cause it fits steve's personality... do you think steve, in the original universe where tony was born a boy, hurt tony that much but tony just didn't show it. 'cause if he did he would feel awful for causing that much pain in tony.
I know its been ages, but this story is amazing! Please update it soon ;)
The-Curious-K80 chapter 18 . 3/31
This has been a fascinating read so far; I can't wait for the next update! :)