Reviews for Iron Deception
deathvalley101 chapter 18 . 7/26
This is amazing! Please update soon! I love this!
PKWolf014 chapter 18 . 7/21
OMYGOSH! IS IT EVEN HUMAN TO LOVE AN AU SO MUCH!? I cannot even...I'm sitting here giggling to myself on how awesome this is! You NEED an award! I am really bummed that its incomplete but man! You have got talent in writing! I love this so much! Toni is so awesome and I love the thing you added with Loki and Howard and how Toni is still very much a girl. THIS IS SO EPIC! Execellent, superb, jaw dropping job!
1sunfun chapter 18 . 7/16
Good.
Lazyreader288 chapter 18 . 7/15
When i first read the premise of the story i was a bit skeptic but surprisingly, it was really good. Like at first it didnt really make much sense but the more i read the more i became interesrted in it. I love the characters of toni, pip, bruce, and philip. Also not gonna lie, I have a soft spot for gender bents. Toni is so cute and steve i cant believe steve is being so mean. But smtg been bothering me tho: WHY DID YOU STOP?! LIKE SRSLY WHY IT WAS GETTING REALLY GOOD! I KNOW ITS BEEN 3 YEARS BUT ITS REALLY GOOD IT HAS POTENTIAL SO PLEASE DONT ABANDON IT.
Anais sagrera chapter 17 . 7/5
Love the story, so sad it seems to be abandoned
cruciosirius chapter 18 . 6/7
so sad there's no more chapters to read
Hd enshrined chapter 17 . 4/29
Update please?
Lokiismylife chapter 18 . 4/15
I love this story. Is it abandoned, or should I be checking your profile page to see that?
Sparksofrandomness chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
Please come back I really would like to see how this develops and Steves face when he finds out Toni gender
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
This is so good! Looking forward to an update :)
HarleyIvy chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
I love it, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I liked the interactions between Toni, Bruce, Loki, and Phil. I know Pip is just being protective, but still, he doesn't have to be an ass to Phil or to Toni. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
Update plz
IfINeverKnew chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
This is an amazing story and I look forward to Reading more :D
Sierra chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
I know that it's been 2 years since the last update of this story, but I would love to read more. All the best :)
avengerlove chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
I love love love this story! I know it's been a couple years...but, if you do ever get around to updating this, I would love to continue it. absolutely phenomenal story line (: 3