Reviews for Iron Deception
Irokoutlol1 chapter 18 . 1/19
Amazing! I hope you pick this back up again, because this is exciting, not boring or anything haha. It's really interesting and I would love for more.
Raelin Lark chapter 18 . 1/14
Please update soon! I am totally in love with this story and want you to know you are doing a great job. I think I may die if I don't get more!
Zyenna chapter 18 . 1/7
I am soooo freaking excited to see how Toni grills the Cap. Also, what's up with Loki. How will they break the enchantment on him? Pleeeeaaaase update soon!
biddle29 chapter 18 . 1/3
I cannot wait for the next chapter! This is absolutely awesome!
dreamingconstellations chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Please update, I have to know what happens. It has been over a year, are you okay? Because if there are don't worry about the fic and worry about yourself. Much love dreamingconstellations 3
Terahlyanwe chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
I'd love to see more of this if you ever decide to pick it up and start writing again!
AlphaF34R chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
I really hope you can continue this it is very good
RainonSaturn chapter 18 . 11/30/2015
Herro! I am in love with this story. It isn't a concept I see often, and I just love the way you write Toni, and all her relationships. I hope that laptop isn't still giving you trouble!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
Oh god god god I am so so sad that you never updated this thing :(
FireUpTheIQ chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
I really hope you continue this. Its really amazing. Plz. Tony is just awesome and the interactions she has with Bruce and Loki and fascinating. Also I just love how you got Tony to figure out that Loki s being mind controlled. How to tell everyone? That is the question. Still thou I can't wait for the next chapter.
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
I really hope this story Isn't discontinued. I love it so far!
KuramaNaruto chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
Awe! I love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/12/2015
Wait, what? You can't end here!
hermonine chapter 18 . 9/9/2015
Great story, update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
I am super frustrated with you right now! I'm enjoying this story very much, and you haven't updated in over a year! Please finish. I must know what happens.