Reviews for Iron Deception
Plz write more soon plz.
SoulMore chapter 18 . 2/8
FAN!
Lenny.Young chapter 18 . 2/4
Updaaatttteeee
AngelShep chapter 18 . 2/4
I love this story ! I really can't wait to read the rest and see how that conversation is going to turn out :)
I love how you portrayed Toni. And yeah she found out Loki was under mind control too !

I hope you managed to transfer all your files and will be able to update soon ! I really can't wait !

Good job anyway !
mndstjohn chapter 18 . 1/27
Looks good!
Ravenmaid16 chapter 18 . 1/14
Hi! I would just like to say that I really enjoy this story, and I hope you update soon! I love the premise, and the Bruce/Toni interactions are so cute now that he knows! I wonder how the rest of the team is going to find out... My pet theory is Toni's cuffs short-circuiting after she launches the nuke through the portal, so that when they rip her faceplate off its revealed... And then Bruce somehow de-hulks and makes sure she's okay... But I hope you update so I can find out for myself what you have planned! Anyway, keep up the great work!
Steve's sheild is made of Vibranium.
Lizu chapter 18 . 1/6
Consider the free Panda Cleaner and Antivirus or free BitDefender.
DoctorWho9 chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
LOVELOVELOVELOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love everything about it!
DoctorWho9 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Awww! I love your version of Toni :)
SpikeySugarBomb chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
I honestly couldn't care less for any of the fighting that will come in later chapters (though that'll prolly be awesome), I just love the way all of the characters interact with each other (it's so DEEP). Especially Toni and Bruce. Please update soon? I'll give you a chocolate chip cookie :')
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
I am seriously in love with your story! Do you plan on updating soon? I can't wait!
Rocker Lullaby chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Oh my god you're awesome love Toni pretty pretty please update?
The View From Up Here chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Will there be any new updates?
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Adamantium is the metal that Wolverine's skeleton is coated with; Captain America's shield is made of a unique alloy of Vibranium, steel, and an unknown third component. But otherwise, good story.