Reviews for Iron Deception
M chapter 18 . 4/2
I really hope you come back to your story.
Megi Keishii chapter 13 . 3/29
Should’ve said “this isn’t my natural hair color” lol
Shadowing chapter 18 . 3/14
Is this being updated soon? Love the plot! Love how you incorporated all the scenes but made them so there was a reason behind them all. Love it!
Last update in 2014- whaaaattt?! Sigh, kudos though.
OrochiL chapter 18 . 3/4
Sooo. Good story but I wish I could read more.
I love your story, there is NOTHING like your story in the whole FANDOM, omg why have you abandoned it :(((( please please please continue
chlochlomcd chapter 1 . 2/16
I absolutely adore this story! Please come back and update soon! 3
deathvalley101 chapter 18 . 7/26/2017
This is amazing! Please update soon! I love this!
PKWolf014 chapter 18 . 7/21/2017
OMYGOSH! IS IT EVEN HUMAN TO LOVE AN AU SO MUCH!? I cannot even...I'm sitting here giggling to myself on how awesome this is! You NEED an award! I am really bummed that its incomplete but man! You have got talent in writing! I love this so much! Toni is so awesome and I love the thing you added with Loki and Howard and how Toni is still very much a girl. THIS IS SO EPIC! Execellent, superb, jaw dropping job!
1sunfun chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
Good.
Lazyreader288 chapter 18 . 7/15/2017
When i first read the premise of the story i was a bit skeptic but surprisingly, it was really good. Like at first it didnt really make much sense but the more i read the more i became interesrted in it. I love the characters of toni, pip, bruce, and philip. Also not gonna lie, I have a soft spot for gender bents. Toni is so cute and steve i cant believe steve is being so mean. But smtg been bothering me tho: WHY DID YOU STOP?! LIKE SRSLY WHY IT WAS GETTING REALLY GOOD! I KNOW ITS BEEN 3 YEARS BUT ITS REALLY GOOD IT HAS POTENTIAL SO PLEASE DONT ABANDON IT.
Anais sagrera chapter 17 . 7/5/2017
Love the story, so sad it seems to be abandoned
cruciosirius chapter 18 . 6/7/2017
so sad there's no more chapters to read
Hd enshrined chapter 17 . 4/29/2017
Update please?
Lokiismylife chapter 18 . 4/15/2017
I love this story. Is it abandoned, or should I be checking your profile page to see that?