Reviews for Love and Marriage
eygirl33 chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
What can I say? I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Kaylia chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
I about forgot about this story, I read the fist sentence of the first chapter and was like "finally". I liked this story alot and I'm happy that you finally added the last chapter.
Cara Mia chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
I just about had a heart attack when I realised what the story was. I had just about given up hope on u ever updating this story, but I'm glad you did. The ending was little fluffy and rushed in my opinion, but I understand your reasons for doing that - i have too many fics on my plate now as well (tho not nearly as many as u do).

All in all great fic, and I'm glad we have some closure esp. after all the crap thats going on in the show today.
Burtonlover chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
Ok I realize it has been almost a year since you

have updated this story, but I just found it and would be very interested if you could continue it.

I really like it so far expecially if there is going to be some major LIASON!

Shelly
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
Wow, I love this story. You are doing a great job. I noticed that it has been awhile since you updated. I hope that does not mean that you aren't going to finish it. I just found it today, but I'm already anxious for more.
anne chapter 5 . 10/13/2002
I love the story! i hope your write more
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2002
Really good! Write more!
Ophelia Weasley chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
More, I want more. LoL. It was great. And the writing is very talented. Can't wait to read more.
LuckyShmucky chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
OMG! This is so heartbraking! But I LOVE it! LOL. Excellent beginning, although I can't eblieve she's married to the Shmuck. You need to fix that little problem soon. And how awesome was Jason? *Sniffle* Liz needs to get a divorce pronto and mend Jason's broken heart!

I can't wait for more!
desiny2161 chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
NO! IT's not "end of disussion" SHE LOVES YOU JASON!

Fight dammit!

UGH! Great story just get her the hell away from Lucky, and put her with Jason.
Vonnie chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
Keep it coming! More Liason! LOL. :-)
Elizebeth chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
OMG! I LOVE IT! Jason and Liz deserve each other!

Written great, lots of emotion, absolutly fantabulos!

Ok, i'm just wondering... does anyone hate that Liz and Zander are together? Jason is so hurt, he loves her! SHE LOVES HIM! what is wrong with the producers? they are the ultimate couple for GH!
Meghan chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
really good so far!...i love liz with jason...please continue asap!
Kaylia chapter 2 . 8/4/2002
Im forever a LIASON fan! This is a great! story, please hurry and write more.