Reviews for Inevitability (About Damn Time)
theunraveledghoul chapter 1 . 7/24
THis was brilliant, so cute and also hot. I really really loved it. Thanks a lot for this amazing story
addict-writer chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Such a wonderful story full of fluff! Loved it.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
that was awesome! I loved it...accidental dating is one of my fave tropes and this has to be one of the best ones I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Awesome
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
That was hilarious and so so cute. I love it.
lizzysakura21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Awhhhh this was too cute
Kichou chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Very cute story. I love it.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Awww, cute!
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This is the story that got me to watch Teen Wolf. I'm not sure how I forgot to review the first time, but I found this a while back traipsing through a list of someone's favourites, and seeing as I'd read some of your Merlin fics before I gave it a try, and I loved it, and I still do after finding it again, though perhaps considerably more now that I actually know who all the characters are. Of course, this is also the story that made me a Sterek shipper, which is probably an awful thing because after the first couple of seasons they barely even have a scene together, but still, a girl can dream, right? Anyway, just wanted to let you know that this is an awesome story and thank you for inadvertently introducing me to Teen Wolf!
AshesCastle chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Love this story!
stylesderekLove chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
this was so provocative but we couldnt stop reading it! WE LOVED IT!
Lya Long chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I just love it! It's sweet just like I like it! Good job done here! 3
Rudetrashbag chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh my gaaawd
I'm going to melt
This makes me very happy
Babisko chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This little story's quite the gem, and I almost missed it, too. Glad I didn't! I liked the dialogue as well as the characterization, and I must say, a job well done :)
No chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
When are you fucking retards gonna realize DEREK is the dominant one. Stop fucking ruining the fandom with your stupid fucking fantasy that he would EVER let anyone have control over his body again after Kate. Stupid motherfuckers, jeeezus.