Reviews for Blue, Lovely
elizabeth bennette chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Please update soon. Thanks.
Radithmyson chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Hello i'm from indonesia, i really really luv this story. It so beautiful , lovely , just like blue . I hope you will continue this story
BlueMoonKizz chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Hope you still plan on finishing this story. It was/is an incredible story.
onstar1021 chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
I think this story is heartbreakingly beautiful and I am surprised it does not have more of a following. I hope you will continue writing their story.
LizziePaige chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Oh my goodness, what a wonderfully written story. My heart aches for this Blue, and I really do hope you get back to her soon - she deserves to have her story fully told :)
namemeamy chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Definitely deserves a lot more reviews. Looking forward to your next chapter.
namemeamy chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
There are no words...only sadness.
namemeamy chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Blue, such a broken little girl, what a life she's had to lead; Going hungry, going without clean clothes or rights of passage like dance lessons and dealing with her mother's shame over it all. Still, she was a pretty happy kid. Until the summer Edward was gone and her mother died. But Renee's death wasn't accidental and Edward, he wasn't there, didn't call or write; Blue was shattered. He's figuring it all out, slowly.
namemeamy chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
This is breaking my heart.
stacyw66 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Can't wait for more! love this story! Do you think you'll finish?
GemmaH chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Loving the story so far, I really hope you'll update soon :)
GemmaH chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Oh, this chapter made me so sad, especially the ending where he returned home and found her like that.

I kind of fell in love with Edward when he stormed into Riley's apartment and reclaimed her, and I loved Emmett's input there too!
GemmaH chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
So sad :(.
GemmaH chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Awww, those poor kids, both then and now :(
GemmaH chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Ohhh, things just got about as bad as they can get :(. Still loving this, it's beautifully written :)