Reviews for Doomed to Live
Reader chapter 11 . 8/11
A truly interesting piece. Hopefully you can go on one day. It is a pity to find these gems out here unfinished...
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 11 . 2/23
Great idea. Please update soon.
Olive-Pizza chapter 11 . 2/3
Hello! I know its been a while, but you should totally continue this. I really want to know what happens to Aragorn and I love that you are focusing on how important he should be to the baddies! If you don't decide to continue, thank you for the read nonetheless :)
10 years later chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
To be continued ...
Lies, lies, lies.
I don't know whether to be happy or sad about reading this. Its amazing. However in just over a month it will be a decade since you updated. I really wish to see this finished: I even looked at another AU of Aragorns capture to see if I could picture it's conclusion with this but that one wasn't finished either.
It's too good not to resolve the plot ; it seems like this has been wonderfully written in vain (like Legolas and Gimlis tracking attempts) Pretty pleeeeaaase with a cherry on top try to finish it in this millennium. Even just a summary of what would have happened will do.
Wagthedog chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Groan! Such a good story, but unfinished! Ahhhhhh! This is a truly original twist I would have loved to see followed to its conclusion.
Larki13 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I really, really hope you can continue this! Brilliantly written, and a great plot! I can't wait to read more!
Ashes And Electricity chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
Grr! Please update I am dying to k ow what happens and I was five last time you updated¬° Grr!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Why as this not been continued? :(
Please write more :'(
Iva1201 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Just reread - and have to say once more beautiful. (-:
the-writer1988 chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Wow, I read this story many many many years ago. I recently watched the Lord of the Rings films and I remembered this story so I sought it out and have read all that has been posted. It's still brilliant as I remember it was! I love how you write the characters and how you set the scene! You have a real flair for characters!

Is there any chance you will be continuing this at all? (Obviously I understand RL can be a real bother!) But this story is amazing! It would be lovely if you could continue it!

Or if not, could you maybe do a story summary about what you had planned? Though if you intend to finish this one day... :D

Thank you for sharing this story and I hope you find the time to finish it at some point :)
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Still hoping that you will be able to finish this one day. Wonderful story!
Mirrow of Galadriel chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Wonderful story. Pity it's unfinished. )-:
Feafea chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
Come on man! UPDATE!
Reviewer chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
Great fic. Very unique also. I don't think I have yet seen Aragorn captured by Orcs (alone) and Boromir living unless his future king helped him (Mary Sues' and OC fics not counting).

Keeping my fingers crossed for an update. :o)
Iva1201 chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Oh, I forgot to mention this - I simply loved how Legolas went through Aragorn's medical "bag" - I hope that when they find Aragorn and the hobbits (each in the "proper place") that Aragorn will be told off since Legolas would not have (the best) idea how to treat him. (-: Although, at that time Gandalf might be already back with them? Would be nice. It would be also great if he and Galadriel had talked about Boromir's possible failure, so that he could speak with the man about the Elven queen intentions or hopes for him, but well this is already too much suggesting - and quite honestly, I very much prefer not to know in advance what the author does with the story. Just, if you ever update it, please, bring Boromir and Aragorn to their White City. (-: