Reviews for Kiss the Girl
CSIflea chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Great story...made me miss the pranks 'verse though. Now the song is stuck in my head! Oh boy...
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was so cute! I loved it!
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was fun! And I love the end, it was clear House wouldn't just leave it at that. This is too good for him to leave it at that. He's found a new game, perfect!
kakikidawn.housesflower chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
danggit now I have that song stuck in my head lol. But no House to kiss :( lol.

Cute, I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Awwww... that was soo cute!
I just think it should be rated k or T (maybe...)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Cool fic!
bradford chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Hi In the House,

ha, ha, that's pure fun. Thank you!
Best regards
bradford
newdayz chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very cute!
scheggia chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Cute! :D I read this fic last night, before I went to bed. Then I dreamt of a new season of House: House, Cuddy and all the hospital were...under the sea! (I'm not even kidding xD)
clp66 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was cute - and very in character too.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This just confirms my belief that Disney is the Antichrist.

Love this. Sweet, fun and I can just see that smile on Gregory House's face at the end. Of course he wouldn't let it drop once the song was banished . . . this just opens the door to all sorts of other torments and games. Perfectly IC for both him and Cuddy. Great story!
bere chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
guauuuu
I love it¡
maakri chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh I loved this one! Such a clever idea, and you had me laughing through all of it. A sequel would be absolutely perfect.
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Sweeet... Yay, they finally kissed.. Now, now.. You can't stop it here. We need another song for them to obsess about that will possibly make them do lovemaking sooooooooooooon.. LOL, pretty pretty please? :)
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Lol, this is funny, I like it.