Reviews for Believing is not a Science
winggirl6577 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Please more! This story is a completely new idea and it truly blindsided me when I got to the description of what had happened. Awesome imagery!
DarkSideOfLife chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This is really good! The plot is interesting and something i hadn't seen before. Your writing is great, easily read and you feel as if you were right there, beside Jack. It would be a shame to see another awesome story uncontinued. I'll keep an eye on this, i very much enjoyed reading it so far. Good work! (sorry that i'm too lazy right now to log in but i will save this in my favorites later!) in hope to see more of this later, d.s.o.l. :)
Jennifer Snow chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Hyperventilating! You've totally got to UPDATE! Nononononononono! Don't stop! Please keep going! I'm gonna faint! O my gosh you have to keep writing! It's sooooooo good!
The Tanimaster chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Gods, this is SPARKLY! :D
You must continue! I want to see the Avengers!
Watercolors2 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Please continue this!
nezumi 248 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
please update soon, i really want to see where this story will go
mailaine chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Amazing story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Chuni Luni chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Aw the others are gone? Poor Jack!
RaspberryTroll chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Hmmm... I think I like it...
heyheyhey chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
plese keep wrighting
Faliara chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
O_o ... Seriously? ;-;
nessa11997 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
thanx for the chapter
IWillNeverStopFangirling chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Love this :D
Poor Jack :( and poor Guardians :( he's all alone again just after getting a family ;(
Please update soon!
Aardwolff chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Wow! I love this :D You're a talented writer. This is the best Avengers/RotG storie i've read so far. Please update soon, I'm dying to see what happens!
Anon2013 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
asdfjk;

How could you have killed them off?! *weeps* I seriously am wondering where this story is going. *follows*
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »