Reviews for Believing is not a Science
DarkDOLLYumi chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
:/ chapter please?
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
This is so wonderful and deep and I have so many feels! I hope that you continue this at some point because it really is wonderful!
Lady ShadowStorm chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Nyhhhhhhhh, why does it stop there?
muffins chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
this fic is pure gold it's just that amazing i can't wait for the next chapter so keep up the good work and update \(o)/ i might die if you don't _
TheDarkLordsHeir chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Update please? Luv ya and ya story.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
The SHIELD hellicarrier will find him next chapter or one of the AVENGERS (preferably ironman or Captain America) find him. PLZ CONTINUE!
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Jack loosing all his friends is so sad. T.T i wonder how Jack can get through this heat? I cant wait to read the next chapter.
Kirby77DP77 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Love this so far! Please continue.
Phantom Trainer chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
omg, this is so sad but great at the same time. you gotta continue on! i need to know what happens next.

Phantom OUT!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Hi! Will you please please please please continue this story? It's REALLY good!
Rayner Fox chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Interesting story, I can't wait to see how this ties in with the Avengers.
winggirl6577 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Please more! This story is a completely new idea and it truly blindsided me when I got to the description of what had happened. Awesome imagery!
DarkSideOfLife chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This is really good! The plot is interesting and something i hadn't seen before. Your writing is great, easily read and you feel as if you were right there, beside Jack. It would be a shame to see another awesome story uncontinued. I'll keep an eye on this, i very much enjoyed reading it so far. Good work! (sorry that i'm too lazy right now to log in but i will save this in my favorites later!) in hope to see more of this later, d.s.o.l. :)
Jennifer Snow chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Hyperventilating! You've totally got to UPDATE! Nononononononono! Don't stop! Please keep going! I'm gonna faint! O my gosh you have to keep writing! It's sooooooo good!
S.Quid.Weirdshire chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Gods, this is SPARKLY! :D
You must continue! I want to see the Avengers!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »