Reviews for Believing is not a Science
nessa11997 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
thanx for the chapter
IWillNeverStopFangirling chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Love this :D
Poor Jack :( and poor Guardians :( he's all alone again just after getting a family ;(
Please update soon!
Aardwolff chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Wow! I love this :D You're a talented writer. This is the best Avengers/RotG storie i've read so far. Please update soon, I'm dying to see what happens!
Anon2013 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
asdfjk;

How could you have killed them off?! *weeps* I seriously am wondering where this story is going. *follows*
World Travelling Chibitaku chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
AWESOME STORY.
Update?
rabbit keys chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Ooh, I cannot wait until the next chapter!
Good job so far!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Wahhhh! Bunny! Sandy! North! Tooth! BABY TOOTH! TOT
mysticmoon1331 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
absolutely amazing! i am really looking forward to seeing where this is going! 3
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Wha? Don't stop there! You sadistic person of people! Write more soon, please!
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I really hope that you continue this!
Angelfabeth chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
This is fantastic! The plot is really interesting and your writing is really good, I got a little teary in this chapter :'( Keep up the brilliant work and update soon!
KuroRyuKiba chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Continue please?!
Utasaki N chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
*waterfall tears* On your first chapter when jack saw the four stones and staff I was like 'No...please mim no...they can't' and when I kept reading and saw rest in peace or in memory, I lost it and started crying and didn't want to keep reading but kept on going *sniff* you are so awesome to make me not keep going but still did*sniff* I hope jack meets the avengers soon or they fine him so they can help him kick pitch sorry ass for killing jacks only friends and FAMILY he ever had and I want to help jack to beat the crap out of pitch and make him regret for missing with the guardians and manny *sniff* i wish you luck and hope to keep reading on *still crying*
lallie4u chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Awesome chapter! Cant wait for the next update!
lallie4u chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow! Love it so far!
Don't worry, Jack is perfectly in character. Best story line I've read in a long time!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »