Reviews for Believing is not a Science
Random Riter11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awesome idea! Hope to see more soon!
FD chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
WHAT?! WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Update soon.
xlunatica chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I'd really love it if you continued this story. These crossovers are all pretty cool and your one is really different considering they're all dead D: but keep going with this!
Skoellya Seyth chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Great start! Definitely keep going! I don't know what it is, but Avengers/RoftG fics are really addictive!
Jon chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
awww... this is good! lol I was ready to keep reading! lol I hope you update soon :)
Wayward-Assbutt chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Please continue!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
YOU KILLED SANTA! Grrr, but good start to an interesting story. :)... But what I really want to know is WHYYYYYYY!?..?
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oooooooh... Update soon! :D
Rhianna chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
OK, you cannot just leave it like that! This is amazing, like, oh my god can you please update right now. I really hope that your story doesn't have a sad ending and that Jack finds someway to bring back the guardians. :( lol but I'll probably love your story no matter what. But yes, you defiantly need to continue with this! :D
darkheart-whitesoul chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
yes please continue! it's great! :)
Tigermike83 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Please continue. I think it's good!
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'd love itif you continued this. It's definitely up to a good start. Certainlyvaught my attention, anyway. Look forward to more. _
Guest103 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I would LOVE to see this continued, as it seems very intresting to say the least, and is well written. A 1 1/2 week update rate is fine with me, as long as chapters come out eventually, ok?
Fallen Maiar chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I dearly hope you keep going, this looks like it'll be awesome. Good luck with school work, update soon.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9