Reviews for Believing is not a Science
Lifeclaw chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Love it so far! Poor Jack, things are never good for you are they? Can't wait for the next chapter!
some random chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love it! please update soon
SeaweedBrainVon chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh my God, that was so well written I nearly cried :D The tone you used was absolutely amazing, very Jack Frost worthy. I loved it, wow, you have to update soon! Did not anticipate that ending at all; it makes it feel like it's set post apocolypse. I just can't imagine a world without Santa Clause on the others!
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Poor Jack! I hope you are going to updat soon..I really want to know what will happen now...
and I think Jack's chracter is about right...
Waiting for more!
Doppler Effect chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Well, you are one of the few to manage to keep Jack in persona. Obviously, it's a bit harder to tell than usual 'cause he can't do random stuff with his staff anymore, but...

Hey, because they're already dead and stuff, the rest of the Guardians don't have to be totally dead, right? (That's a weird sentence.) They're coming back? ...Bunny?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
really good ,hope you continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
NOOO! Cliff hanger! I need more! This story is lovely and intriguing and I'm crying and I need MORE!
A Little Lost 1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh my god! It's so sad so far! They died?! I can't wait for you to update, and yes, yes you should continue this.
VasHappeninTeam chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
What the hell? Omg this is great! Ahhhhh! The only thing that updated every 1 1/2 weeks, yeah I won't last that long! Ahhhhh
Random Riter11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awesome idea! Hope to see more soon!
FD chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
WHAT?! WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Update soon.
xlunatica chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I'd really love it if you continued this story. These crossovers are all pretty cool and your one is really different considering they're all dead D: but keep going with this!
Skoellya Seyth chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Great start! Definitely keep going! I don't know what it is, but Avengers/RoftG fics are really addictive!
Jon chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
awww... this is good! lol I was ready to keep reading! lol I hope you update soon :)
Wayward-Assbutt chapter 1 . 1/15/2013