Reviews for Family: In Sickness And In Health
Your writing is very lovely. I love the brotherly moments a lot. Overall perhsos too little Fili for my liking though.
sorrellkaren chapter 17 . 10/27
This is the best chapter yet. I really liked that Frerin was the one poisoned instead of Thror who was the intended target. Dis going to the elves was genius and Frerin's recovery welcomed. Can we please get and update on Dwarf Sitting next? I love that fic. Hope your health is improving and you can get all better, I know how it feels to be incapacitated for weeks. it sucks. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and God Bless.
sorrellkaren chapter 1 . 10/25
I loved Dwalin getting all scared and then him and Thorin getting sick at the end. Little Kili is the cutest thing ever. Makes me wonder what Aidan was like as a child.
Purestrongpoem chapter 17 . 10/25
Great chapter!
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 3/18
love the family feels. :)
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 3/18 the uncle/nephew bonding. and yes kili has puppy dog eyes, but i don't think he ever grew out of them. :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/18
little kili is just adorable! and caring thorin is sweet.
ninayasmijn chapter 16 . 3/10
This was adorable! I already see Thorin and Frerin on his bed :)
ninayasmijn chapter 1 . 3/10
D'aaaaaw :3
vlnelson55 chapter 16 . 2/2
Your collection of stories was wonderful. I love baby Durins and little Fili and Kili were just adorable in these.
sorrellkaren chapter 13 . 1/23
The last part was really cute. I have watched all three hobbit movies multiple times and I have noticed that at first it seemed that Thorin was a real ass toward his nephews but after really paying attention to him I changed my mind. Thorin was trying to hide the fact that he was worried for them and keep his focus on the quest. It wasn't until the gold sickness that he seemed to not care. At the end he cared more than anyone knew. I love the Durins and wish they had not had such a hard time.
sorrellkaren chapter 8 . 1/22
Yey! More Dwalin getting in trouble for scaring Kili!
sorrellkaren chapter 7 . 1/22
poor Fili and Kili and poor Dwalin! He is in trouble and all he did was tell a story so Kili wouldn't be afraid of him any more! The boys can be afraid of the dragon instead. Pretty smart thinking on Dwalin's part but Thorin is no fun!
sorrellkaren chapter 6 . 1/22
I love how you write Dwalin as big and scary. I have never thought of a childs pov where the big dwarf is concerned and the line kids made him nervous they were small and breakable had me chuckling out loud. More funny Dwalin and Kili please.