Reviews for Family: In Sickness And In Health
lala-kika2010 chapter 9 . 4/5
this is so sweet oh my god and kili is getting more cuter everytime i want a baby like kili 3
lala-kika2010 chapter 3 . 4/4
this is perfect i have tears in my eyes so beautiful i love kli so much i imagining him as new born baby is so sweet thank you so much for those story
Hannya chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
I love your sense of humour!
Hobbit Lover313 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
OH LORD CHAPTER ONE IS SO FUCKIN SWEET!
Daundelyon chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
Kili sounds exactly like my youngest sibling. He loves to play up that he's the adorable baby brother; never mind that he's 29. Very enjoyable.
iamthesoulfinder chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
It's nice to see both you and Frerin alive and well :) honestly it's been so long since I last read hobbit fanfiction, only after watching the extended editions over Christmas break did I remember this fanfic and how much I enjoyed reading it! After finishing all 17 chapters again I'm almost a little bit sad, it feels like I'm two years younger and still in my full on lord of the rings obsession phase thing... Weird bouts of nostalgia aside it was nice to come back and see a new chapter here, I probably read it when you first updated but meh I don't remember if I did, either way I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for protective thorin. He is always just so caring and has that attitude of "don't mess with my family or I'll mess up your anatomy" which really shows in this chapter. Damn I'd forgotten how much I loved the guy!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Your writing is very lovely. I love the brotherly moments a lot. Overall perhsos too little Fili for my liking though.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
K
sorrellkaren chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
This is the best chapter yet. I really liked that Frerin was the one poisoned instead of Thror who was the intended target. Dis going to the elves was genius and Frerin's recovery welcomed. Can we please get and update on Dwarf Sitting next? I love that fic. Hope your health is improving and you can get all better, I know how it feels to be incapacitated for weeks. it sucks. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and God Bless.
sorrellkaren chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I loved Dwalin getting all scared and then him and Thorin getting sick at the end. Little Kili is the cutest thing ever. Makes me wonder what Aidan was like as a child.
Purestrongpoem chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
Great chapter!
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
love the family feels. :)
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
lol...love the uncle/nephew bonding. and yes kili has puppy dog eyes, but i don't think he ever grew out of them. :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
little kili is just adorable! and caring thorin is sweet.
ninayasmijn chapter 16 . 3/10/2015
This was adorable! I already see Thorin and Frerin on his bed :)