Reviews for Awaiting Eternity
kanskjeidag chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
beautiful. a lovely story about falling in love, love for music and a great reminder of the 90ies. thanks for sharing
LMBB chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was so, so good. Brings me back to the day. I usually don't feel too old but maybe just a little after reading this. But I loved it none the less. Thanks!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ah, I miss the X-Files. This was really brought back memories. I was a few years older than high school at the time, but what a great time it was.
evilnat chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I loved that! Took me back to my high school years.

Well done!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Good story! It brought back good memories :)
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This one was sweet! I enjoyed it... I had MSCL Jordan Catalano flashbacks... *shrugs* lol
twilightmom96 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i loved this :)
katiej1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Absolutely adored this story.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really enjoyed this oneshot:)
Good luck in the contest!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very sweet love story.
JenRar chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Ohhh, this was so cute & so sweet! I love it. Fairly innocent teenagers, a lot of fun hanging out with friends...That's great! Funniest parts were the phone (oh, the days before cordless phones! haha) and the DVD player. *snicker*
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
A delightful story. You did such a great job of slipping in cultural references and nods to the technology of the time that we all thought was so cutting-edge then. The references to VCR' s and DVD' s (which would never catch on because of the expense-LOL) were clever without being heavy-handed. That Bella was jealous of Rose because Rose has her own phone IN HER ROOM (and similar moments) really took me back. (My first "cell phone" was the size of a toaster and only worked in my car!) Of course, you also worked in fashion, music, high school culture...the list goes on. Terrific job of carrying out the contest theme in a cute story!
thimbles chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
- "Kissing in the rain? A little mainstream, don't you think?"

He grins in response, and it's that cheeky flash in his eyes I've seen before, but always from a distance. "It works for some."

I snort. "Like who?"

When he pauses, I giggle. "Okay, I can't think of anyone," he says, rolling his eyes.

"I can think of one," I tell him, placing my hands on his chest and grasping dark green cotton.

I pull his lips to mine. "Me." -

Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Brought back so many memories from my own high school career (2000 graduate here!)...very nicely written, good flow, nice story line...overall a very good read. Great job!
Lik It Like This chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I forgot to login before I posted my review...overall a great story! :)