Reviews for The 10-step Program For Reforming Villains
SeerFlight1011 chapter 7 . 4/1
I think I cracked a rib laughing. Chapter 7 was hilarious.
HotXBuns chapter 10 . 1/26
Please please please continue this
pikaree1 chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
Nice one, Itachi! *high fives* And Deidara didn't totally fail! And oh my God, Konan and Pain are the only ones who actually did normal nice stuff... XD
pikaree1 chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Aw, bad Gluttony!
XD *sing-song voice* Naraku's a loser! Naraku's a loser!
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
XD
CertainRedhead chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
Your writing style is very humorous and I enjoy reading this story very much! The concept is absolutely hilarious and entertaining by all means, and you execute it so well.
Thank you for writing it!
*\(o)/*
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
Awesome chap. Had me laughing loads.

Please update or I will kill you, burn you, decapitate you then force you to write another chapter and post it. Mentally, of course.

So please update.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
Ooh, lovin' it! Awesome story. It's really funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Lolz.
Pan-chan chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
I'm just sitting here, trying to figure out if Sasori's letter was supposed to have a hidden 'HELP ME' in it or if I'm just trying to find patterns in things I shouldn't (sorry, ocd talking). It's funny either way, especially Hidans!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I don't really know what to say, other then it's a shame the people they sent those letters to never got to read them (with the exception of Hidan's lovely letter to Miss Kusai!), and that I was laughing the whole way through.

Kisame's letter was really quite insightful; I do believe he's been benefiting the most out of therapy, LOL. Hidan's really tickled me (that had to be hard to write, too, to figure out where the 'censored' stuff was going, and I love how I got to imagine the worst possible words for him to use), and Deidara's was petulant and sassy (just like him). Itachi's lines were pure gold (Hey, remember me? The guy who set you on fire? Oh, silly me, how could you forget with your STOLEN sharingan), and even Konan and Nagato's were serious yet funny (especially Nagato's, what with him saying he didn't know how to do this). I love how Sasori signs his letter with hugs and kisses, just like a loving grandson would, and I found the hidden message in his letter even funnier (only Sasori would think to beg his grandmother for help). And finally, Kakuzu...is almost as insightful as Kisame. The man is very wise (and his P.S. had me in fits, LOL).

Overall, I think the letters captured there personalities very well!

-Sato
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Now I can eat my food
ZakuroU chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
'sasori xoxo'

'Sasori xoxo'

'SASORI XOXO'

XD That line killed me. And Hidan's entry was just...Hidan.

I loved all of them, and even the insults like Konan's 'I reallly really REALLY hate you, you evil man' were hilarious. I think I liked Sasori's the best.

As always, a great chapter! Hopefully no-one choked this go-round! XD
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
...If the Akatsuki ever had to write hateful letters, this is EXACTLY what they would write. I mean, Konan and Nagato are trying to be polite (and failing), Deidara is acting childish (again), and Hidan...
Hidan is cursing at every living thing, per normal.
princessbinas chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
I loved Deidara's letter, and Hidan's was funny as heck! XD Those letters should have been sent. I would love to see their reactions!