Reviews for My Father Isshin
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 32 . 12/24/2021
More more more! Lol I just reread the entire fic I was cracking up throughout most of it. Honestly I always love reading or rereading your stories! Hopefully you update soon I look forward to what comes next!
Chachita97 chapter 32 . 11/23/2021
I reread this fanfic because I love it so much. Ichigo and Haru's sibling dynamic is hilarious and I love how well you combined the two Fandoms! Toushiro is my favorite Character and I am really looking forward to seeing what havoc Haru and Draco drag him into! Please update soon! _
This story never ceases to make my day!
LoveAngel5952 chapter 32 . 10/30/2021
oh this should be good I can’t wait for the next update hope that soon don’t ever give up on this ya hear your doing a great job on this story update soon hope your staying safe and doing well out there.
DRACDRAKO chapter 4 . 9/7/2021
OK no puedo parar de reir
Kristina Johnson chapter 32 . 6/8/2021
Please update soon
anthonyluna29 chapter 11 . 6/1/2021
I think I might read more stories from you just for the lord of the rings reference and wizard of oz
XxKonekoLoverxX chapter 6 . 4/29/2021
damn this is funny
Mult1verseTravl3r chapter 3 . 2/9/2021
Que off screen rant about the worst sort of muggles.
Mult1verseTravl3r chapter 1 . 2/9/2021
I'm only here for goat chin
Guest chapter 32 . 10/31/2020
More chapters please
Foalan21 chapter 7 . 10/19/2020
Followers absolutely count as minions. We are well fed on amazing fanfiction... and this! Well this is a feast!
Theminstrelknight chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
I rarely laugh hard at work, i have made my manager stare at me in rage for ten minutes tonight.

Thank you.
ZeroExia chapter 32 . 8/16/2020
You took two vastly different kinds of power scale book/manga series and made them troll each other I love it!
ghostboy1225 chapter 32 . 6/30/2020
While a lot of the early chapters feel either too fast paced or have peculiar word choices. The middle to the end gets better and better in quality. Some scenarios in this have been quite humorous.
what chapter 2 . 4/27/2020
How can harry develop spirit sight from blood not his own? That's a bad explanation. He could say exposure to spirit particles or if it's a secret just say he learned from his family not that it's a family trait. Lazy