Reviews for My Father Isshin
Kirazu Haruka chapter 31 . 10h
AAAAAAAA YOU UPDATED? YOU UPDATED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU HOLY SHIT THE WRITING IMPROVED S O MUCH I LIKE IT! Also plot. Plot is important. Poor Haru. Thank God he didn't get dissected... kudos to you Ichigo.

I'd say we unleashed Voldemort to 1st Squad... just to see how yamamoto would react.
tanithlipsky chapter 31 . 10/14
cool.
Gojira Geek chapter 31 . 10/14
obvious ghostbuster reference is obvious
Giean86 chapter 31 . 10/11
I had to read from chapter 1 to this latest chap. I have been in stitches. I just love this one. thanks for the laughs.
gabrielsangel23 chapter 31 . 10/10
I love this! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please update soon!
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 16 . 10/10
So did the spell Lockhart use just send Ikkakku back to Soul Society, because even with the limiters seated officers have to wear in the human world, I’m pretty sure Ikkakku should be able to kill, if not at least incapacitate Lockhart just by not actively surpressing his spiritual pressure and standing close to the guy.
Ranmaleopard chapter 31 . 10/8
This is just hilariously awesome and I can't wait for more
Maes-Hughes-"Fullmetal-Alchemist".
mizukikage chapter 31 . 10/7
Muhahahahaha! Ghostbusters!
Balagor chapter 31 . 10/7
I see our pointy eared dominatrix has issued her next missive in the True History of the Riddle's Return.

Please remember to check in your sanity at the door, it will be returned when you are done. If for some reason they can no longer find your sanity, there is a nice white coat as consolation.

(i.e. Have fun reading this one)
Carol542 chapter 31 . 10/7
Love it
Scififan33 chapter 31 . 10/7
I gave myself a sore throat laughing from this story.
Xiao Yin Susu chapter 31 . 10/6
I could not stop laughing through out the whole story. I love the humor in the story. My ribs hurt.
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Smile
Reclusive Dork chapter 31 . 10/5
ghostbusters?
Good story have you ever thought of pairing harry with Ichigo?