Reviews for My Father Isshin
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 4/11
Loved Haru's answers and wonder if Lockhart will actually try to find out what they mean. Cannot wait to see how Haru handles the Basilisk.
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 4/11
Why was Haru able to see the Thestral's so early
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 4/11
Too bad Mundungus didn't try to steal from Ichigo or one of the others and really get taught a lesson.
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 4/11
Maybe now Lockhart will not be so eager to mess with Haru. I am surprised that Haru did not flip Lockhart when he grabbed him.
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 4/11
Poor Tatsuo, hopefully he will be able to escape quickly. I do wonder when Haru will use a cleaning spell on his father's room.
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 4/11
I would definitely incinerate that guitar so that it is never found again. Poor patients.
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 4/11
I think if I was Haru, I would have used a silencing charm on his father and the Tatsuo.
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 4/11
Guess Haru has had enough for one day and now has to deal with a crazy house elf.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 4/11
That is cruel punishment for him
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 4/11
Yeah, will he keep the stone or return it to Flamel? I am glad that he was not hurt.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 4/11
Looks like Harry is breaking down the house rivalry. I am surprised that Harry followed Quirrell.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 4/11
Will they press charges against the Dursleys or have they already been arrested?
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 4/11
I love that they caught Pettigrew early and got Sirius free. Will Voldemort realize that Haru will be able to sense him and leave?
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 4/11
Guess at least Severus now does not think that Harry is privileged and spoiled.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE please? and a lil IchiRUki? pretty please with cherry in the top!