Reviews for Lucky One
LoreLorelei chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your story "lucky one" and that I hope that you will finish it.
Heather chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Hi! I just wanted to say that I think you're doing fabulously with this fanfic, and I love the way everything is panning out even though it's still so early in the story. I'm so eager to read this 'till the end! :D When do you think you'll update next? Keep up the awesome work!
Kumon5 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
I'm liking this very much... Please, update soon!
emeraldphan chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I liked this story when I first read it and it's still good, although a bit dark. Hopefully Erik will meet Christine soon and she will save him from this downward spiral. Nadir seems to have a thankless job!
Good to see this story again,
TwoBeFree chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
PREETY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Sooooooo good!1
newbornphanatic chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
i probably would'nt care about beauty and the beast plots as long as they don't have magic or
abusive relationships it's fine. anyway i really can't wait to see christine and erik together *girl squeal* i aslo wonder how is she going to do with him because if i had to interview with him i would be a klutz! UPDATE SOON!
emeraldphan chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I don't mind the relatively slow pace, as it's sometimes good to build up your characters and allow readers time to get to know them. You've written this chapter really well, with all the lovely details of Raoul's parents home and the landscape surrounding the castle. I'm really hoping Erik will change his mind about going to the performance as I have a strong feeling that it will involve meeting Christine... Loved the Leroux reference too!
Thanks for this very original, enjoyable story.
Phanatic01 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Lovely described chapter! Can't wait to see what happens when the plot enfolds, update soon please!:)
Rumbellelover chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Please please continue writing! I really like the direction this is heading! :)
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
awesome! plz update!
emeraldphan chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
This sounds like it could be a good story! You have set it all up very well, with the spooky mansion and Nadir and Erik's strange relationship - I look forward to learning more about that. Can't wait to see how his meeting with Christine changes things.
newbornphanatic chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
it was AWESOME! i love the story don't worry, but truthfully i thought erik's point of view was more interesting than christne *blush* but either way i love it and i hope you UPDATE SOON!
Phanatic01 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
A great chapter! I loved the little descriptions and details of everything and I'm enjoying your writing style - it's flowing, easy to read and descriptive!

The only thing that annoyed me was the fact that you said Tchaikovsky was the one who wrote The Four Seasons, which is wrong - Vivaldi wrote it. But other than that great job! Update soon please!:)
icanhearthedrums chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
wow! that last part really described Erik perfectly! can't wait to see what Erik wants with Nadir.