Reviews for Waking Up In Another World
Deanie.Winchester chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
cute!
alexandria.hamilton.39 chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
U should make a sequel to this fic I really liked it
Marialis Collazo chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Its so good. I like too much. Tanks for write that.
ViolentHappyChick chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
potofdoom chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Alright.

I absolutely loved this, Ryan. Really, you're amazing. Almost 100% of the time the characters were in character. You're so great at writing, but I'm curious how you'd write in second person or limited third. I think you know I don't ship JackRabbit. But I really liked reading this. It was cute and feelsy and amazing, okay? Keep on writing. You're a great author and you're great at keeping in character.
There were some grammatical errors I saw, but overall there wasn't anything wrong that I noticed. Keep up the good work, dickbutt.
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
You're here Jack. You gave me a second chance, even after what I had done. You listened to me, trusted me, helped me, and believed in me. You're the most amazing person and friend I could've asked for in my existence. That's why." He looked up at me now, his eyes glimmering slightly with tears. They were tears of happiness and affection, at least that's what I hopped.

It was so sweet! :') OMG! I love that u made Pitch in ur fic nice! :D seriously! It's great that ya made Pitch the start of the relationship! :) I hope ta read more from u soon! And thx 4 sharing the fic with us!
Wolf Demon Queen chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
I enjoyed your story very much :) keep up the great work!
InSaNeAngelsgottanAK47 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
D'aaawe, I loved this story! keep up ze awesomenesss!
Raven-Protector of Night chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
omg omg that was...AWSOME!
Raven-Protector of Night chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
whoa
Raven-Protector of Night chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
whoa awsome
Raven-Protector of Night chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
what!
Doug chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
That was really great! I love when Bunny doesn't think Jack will return his feelings. It made my heart break. Just great...thanks!
Snow chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Overall quite enjoyed it. If this is actually the last chapter, can you please change the status to Complete. It is just a pet peeve of mine when authors do not do that. Also, some readers specifically look for stories that are Complete, so there is a potential for more viewers/readers.
MyHeartsDesire chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Awwww I just read all the chapters in one day! Loved how it was Bunny who confessed instead of Jack, usually its the other way around. But ahh! I just loved it! :)