Reviews for Off to School
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Whoo go Minerva!
SpaceHead3 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Fun chapter! I'm liking Minerva and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Love Minerva sticking up for herself and Albus..Wednesday..James should be afraid. I hope they both get into Slytherin. I looking forward to seeing Harry and Ron talk to Severus and Buffy.
SpaceHead3 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Awesome so far!
Peanut Gallery chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Very Well Done, Story, Characters, Humor and Rugrats are all very good. Further adventures of a Snape/Buffy daughter would be interesting.

Thanks for a Good Read,

Peanut Gallery
Deritine chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Hah! Very interesting concept. I look forward to more.
crvenashkorpija chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I cant wait for the next chapters...
Gwenlynn chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Buffy and Snape? Well she has something with older man ofcourse but still.

Well I am as curious about their story as I am about little Minerva. Which makes me wonder why these two choose that name.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
i like the fic can't wait for more
faye50free chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Where has this story been, how could I have missed this. This is very good, and I am looking forward more chapters soon.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Bahahahahahah! Wonderful way to end things. And Buffy is pregant again. Oh how sweet. Another little cutie is on the way. Excellent progression of the plot. Nice nod at Hermione for being sneaky and smart. Too late however for her to stop the stupidness. Oh well perhaps now Harry and Ron will learn. Its not there concern when dead people walk the earth again. Unless its as zombies or something a kin to that. Bahahahahahahahahahah! Plots good, flows good. Very enjoyable read.
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I love the story and idea. Most of all, love the shipping. Hope you update soon.
CWA
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Ron might still have a problem with Snape, but HP wouldn't. He named one of his kids Albus Severus after all (I bet Snape doesn't know that). Having his kid at Hogwarts is going to be interesting.
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Snape is the troll master.
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Buffy should know it's hard to put anything past Severus. This should be fun..
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »