Reviews for Off to School
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Lol wensday with magic just imagine all the havoc she can cause
carick of hunter moon chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
please update this has potential to be very very good it is well crafted and has a good story pace the character are well written and the story arc sets up the basic idea nicely
June22 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I'm still new to the Buffy/Severus-Pairing... but I like it.
What I also like about your story so far:
- The name Minerva for Severus' daughter.
- That it looks like history is going to repeat itself: Albus and Minerva are going to be close, aren't they?
- That nickname of Minerva's? Really? Absolutely brilliant! :-)

Please continue soon!

June
WillowBabble chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
LOL This is AWESOME! Keep up the great work PLEASE! Severus and Buffy…that's just…WOW!
Gwenlynn chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Having enjoyed one if your earlier fics I had to read this one as well. Not sure where you are going yet but i am puzzled by a few things.

Minerva? What a strange strange name for a child of Snape and Buffy. Hope to learn how and why.

I would have expected Buffy to notice their tails before Snape did considering her being the Slayer with years of staying alive by looking over her shoulder.
General Mac chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
loving the fic more pretty please thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Whoo go Minerva!
SpaceHead3 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Fun chapter! I'm liking Minerva and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Love Minerva sticking up for herself and Albus..Wednesday..James should be afraid. I hope they both get into Slytherin. I looking forward to seeing Harry and Ron talk to Severus and Buffy.
SpaceHead3 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Awesome so far!
Peanut Gallery chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Very Well Done, Story, Characters, Humor and Rugrats are all very good. Further adventures of a Snape/Buffy daughter would be interesting.

Thanks for a Good Read,

Peanut Gallery
Deritine chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Hah! Very interesting concept. I look forward to more.
crvenashkorpija chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I cant wait for the next chapters...
Gwenlynn chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Buffy and Snape? Well she has something with older man ofcourse but still.

Well I am as curious about their story as I am about little Minerva. Which makes me wonder why these two choose that name.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
i like the fic can't wait for more
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »