Reviews for Off to School
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Ron might still have a problem with Snape, but HP wouldn't. He named one of his kids Albus Severus after all (I bet Snape doesn't know that). Having his kid at Hogwarts is going to be interesting.
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Snape is the troll master.
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Buffy should know it's hard to put anything past Severus. This should be fun..
BARON2462 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
love your story so far i will be very interested to see how sev survived.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
hope you update soon like the stoty and nice parent trap refences.
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Should be fun when she realizes his middle name is "Severus". And presumably when the sorting hat comes up, "Minerva Snape" is going to raise some eyebrows. I don't suppose she's a slayer as well as a witch? If not, she knows quite a few of them, probably. I wonder if Minerva M. is still teaching at Hogwarts?
Smoochynose chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I can see Snape's utter despair at his daughter's choice. The friend that is. Not the house.
Netchka chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Love it so far. Can't wait for more chapters to come.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
interesting start. Can't wait to see what happens.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Lol cute.
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Interesting take on Buffy's magical history. I'm hoping that Albus and Minerva both end up in Slytherin. Thanks for the update.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow!
Netchka chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Interesting. Can't wait for the next chapters to come. :-)
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Bahahaha! Death never stopped Buffy. Why should death stop Sev? After all Willow brought back one person. Who's to say she could do more. Especial if the powers that sit on there butts. Decided that they weren't done with him. Excellent set up. Now one can only wonder if the wonder twins, can keep there noises out of things. That clearly don't concern them. Oh well. Should be fun to see them told to go away.
Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Kinda nipping at vaguely interesting.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »