Reviews for Off to School
BARON2462 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
love your story so far i will be very interested to see how sev survived.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
hope you update soon like the stoty and nice parent trap refences.
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Should be fun when she realizes his middle name is "Severus". And presumably when the sorting hat comes up, "Minerva Snape" is going to raise some eyebrows. I don't suppose she's a slayer as well as a witch? If not, she knows quite a few of them, probably. I wonder if Minerva M. is still teaching at Hogwarts?
Smoochynose chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I can see Snape's utter despair at his daughter's choice. The friend that is. Not the house.
Netchka3 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Love it so far. Can't wait for more chapters to come.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
interesting start. Can't wait to see what happens.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Lol cute.
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Interesting take on Buffy's magical history. I'm hoping that Albus and Minerva both end up in Slytherin. Thanks for the update.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow!
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Interesting. Can't wait for the next chapters to come. :-)
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Bahahaha! Death never stopped Buffy. Why should death stop Sev? After all Willow brought back one person. Who's to say she could do more. Especial if the powers that sit on there butts. Decided that they weren't done with him. Excellent set up. Now one can only wonder if the wonder twins, can keep there noises out of things. That clearly don't concern them. Oh well. Should be fun to see them told to go away.
Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Kinda nipping at vaguely interesting.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Is Snape with Buffy? Well she did like older, unread bad boys that had unresolved issues... Ok, I can see it if he has cleaned up his hair
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
"Of course, if she follows in your illustrious footsteps she will be home by the end of the week," he smirked.

"Ah hm, and why would that be?

"Well, she could burn the gym down or perhaps blow the whole place up," he said. "You were expelled twice if I recall. I almost pity the faculty. Perhaps we should send an owl and warn them?"

Not whom I would have expected Buffy to marry ... but I agree with her husband: Heaven help Hogwarts!
acelly chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Bwahahahahahaha... more please! :-)
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »