Reviews for Off to School
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow!
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Interesting. Can't wait for the next chapters to come. :-)
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Bahahaha! Death never stopped Buffy. Why should death stop Sev? After all Willow brought back one person. Who's to say she could do more. Especial if the powers that sit on there butts. Decided that they weren't done with him. Excellent set up. Now one can only wonder if the wonder twins, can keep there noises out of things. That clearly don't concern them. Oh well. Should be fun to see them told to go away.
Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Kinda nipping at vaguely interesting.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Is Snape with Buffy? Well she did like older, unread bad boys that had unresolved issues... Ok, I can see it if he has cleaned up his hair
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
"Of course, if she follows in your illustrious footsteps she will be home by the end of the week," he smirked.

"Ah hm, and why would that be?

"Well, she could burn the gym down or perhaps blow the whole place up," he said. "You were expelled twice if I recall. I almost pity the faculty. Perhaps we should send an owl and warn them?"

Not whom I would have expected Buffy to marry ... but I agree with her husband: Heaven help Hogwarts!
acelly chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Bwahahahahahaha... more please! :-)
Jeune lune chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Curiouser and curiouser. An interesting start to a new story.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great beginning to your new story. I am a Harry Potter and Buffy fan (not to mention Severus) so this story is right up my alley.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3