Reviews for Off to School
faye50free chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Where has this story been, how could I have missed this. This is very good, and I am looking forward more chapters soon.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Bahahahahahah! Wonderful way to end things. And Buffy is pregant again. Oh how sweet. Another little cutie is on the way. Excellent progression of the plot. Nice nod at Hermione for being sneaky and smart. Too late however for her to stop the stupidness. Oh well perhaps now Harry and Ron will learn. Its not there concern when dead people walk the earth again. Unless its as zombies or something a kin to that. Bahahahahahahahahahah! Plots good, flows good. Very enjoyable read.
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I love the story and idea. Most of all, love the shipping. Hope you update soon.
CWA
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Ron might still have a problem with Snape, but HP wouldn't. He named one of his kids Albus Severus after all (I bet Snape doesn't know that). Having his kid at Hogwarts is going to be interesting.
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Snape is the troll master.
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Buffy should know it's hard to put anything past Severus. This should be fun..
BARON2462 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
love your story so far i will be very interested to see how sev survived.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
hope you update soon like the stoty and nice parent trap refences.
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Should be fun when she realizes his middle name is "Severus". And presumably when the sorting hat comes up, "Minerva Snape" is going to raise some eyebrows. I don't suppose she's a slayer as well as a witch? If not, she knows quite a few of them, probably. I wonder if Minerva M. is still teaching at Hogwarts?
Smoochynose chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I can see Snape's utter despair at his daughter's choice. The friend that is. Not the house.
Netchka chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Love it so far. Can't wait for more chapters to come.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
interesting start. Can't wait to see what happens.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Lol cute.
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Interesting take on Buffy's magical history. I'm hoping that Albus and Minerva both end up in Slytherin. Thanks for the update.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013