Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh gosh...how was that so cute? This is a brilliant one shot! Thank you sososo much for writing it!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Amazing story
bluemuriel chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I got the alert for this and started reading, but somehow real life got in the way. I'm so glad I came back!

This is fantastic:
"Booth cringed. The idea of going undercover always morphed Bones from a responsible, dull, adult scientist to a twelve-year-old kid, and her judgement plummeted accordingly."

Nice reference to the Venus of Willendorf. :) That's classic, how when Booth forces himself to look away as Brennan's changing, his eyes fall on statues of naked women.

"Bones' no-warning subject changes made his head spin. So many things about her made his head spin. All he managed to say was, "Huh?"
Funny and accurate!

"Her voice had taken on that little-girl quality that never failed to make his heart hurt and to blunt the sharp edges he usually used on the world."
Aww! Lots of emotion and wonderfully written.

Thanks for this!
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Sweet one-shot! I'm glad Booth is there to keep her warm! And that she's aware of his love for her, even though at this point, love wouldn't be the word either of them would describe it as. Thank you for the awesome read :)
Ayiana2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I've had this open in a browser tab since you first put it up, but it's taken me forever to actually get time to finish reading it. It's lovely, Amy. You've captured the atmosphere of the show's early seasons and seasoned it with just the right amount of UST. Beautiful work. I'm only sorry it took me so long to read it.
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh honey - what an adorable story! Thank you so much for a wonderful Secret Santa! I particularly loved "She was hard enough to keep safe when she wasn't caught up in a game of make-believe." - that's an integral part of their undercover dynamic, isn't it? Big dependable Booth looking after his over- enthusiastic - and ever-so-slightly - unpredictable partner. That's why I love them going undercover so much. Thank you for granting my Christmas wishes so well!

Very nice insight into Brennan's public persona too - her view of the world as an anthropological study and because of that her detachment from it.

And of course that terrific line "You'll still see me, no matter what faux pas I make." - one of the facets of their relationship that we all adore!

Lovely, lovely, lovely! *happy sigh*
jsq chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ah, Bones, back when I loved it. You did a excellent job of capturing that time. Lots of great character insights here, not to mention protective Booth (one of my favorite Booths). Special shout-out for making me laugh out loud with this line: "Your Puritanical attitudes are limiting, Booth."
razztaztic chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was a nice way to extend Christmas a little bit.

"You'll still see me, no matter what faux pas I make." How true, for both of them.
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
A case, peril, true and tender. Brava.