Reviews for A Devilukean Shinobi
Fan of your work chapter 3 . 5/26
I really like this but, you haven't updated in 3 years. Very disappointed about that. I hope you read this because i would love to read the continuation.
ARSLOTHES chapter 2 . 3/11
really interesting fic, hope you update again soon
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Looking forward to future chapters
DanteNaru chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
Axcel chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
If I were Naruto, I'd search the village for any knowledge and artifacts. Seals would probably have preserved most of it. I'd also seek out all of the other major and minor villages for the same reason. Then using Kage Bunshin, I'd master everything and re-discover Sage Mode using some of what I found as inspiration. After achieving mastery, I would send out clones to adopt massive numbers of orphans and relocate them to villages I'd build in every continent. There, I would train them.

After their training was complete, I would use them to destroy (and seize the funds of) numerous crime syndicates in a flashy manner to gain global attention. Once the attention was gained, I would use it to offer teaching the use of chakra through my new shinobi to the first-world governments (since they could be mostly trusted with it). Starting in a few schools in place of physical education (though still PE partly, since that is needed for chakra growth) and spreading from there as more people become ready to teach it.

The goal is to eventually have all of humanity united through ninshuu and protected by combat training. As for tin-pot tyrannies, I would still rule several hidden villages and I'd use those to eliminate and replace the corrupt officials and terrorists and so-forth to pave the way for peace and unity.
Axcel chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
An awesome first chapter with Naruto ass-kicking! I suppose that he'll have to rely on shape manipulation, taijutsu, chakra control and capacity, possibly toad summons Pdunno if those will work where he is), weaponized pranks, and weaponry and tools. Maybe he can use shadow clones to try to re-invent fuinjutsu and elemental manipulation and ninjutsu. If not, he can use them to invent new ninpo, which in the manga is clearly non-elemental ninjutsu. Oh, and genjutsu can be created once his control is high enough.

Come to think of it, thanks to shadow clones he isn't all that bad off.
TheEternalSage18 chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
Its been so long, please come back and update some of your stories, we would be eternally grateful.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
What about yui she was one of my favourites
Zero Gawain chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
Xepulchrum chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Ritoxrun, like you said you are already setting it up
regfurby chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Wow, didn't expect that ending in Chapter 3. What will happen when Saki realizes that her own retainer sent assassins to kill the man that saved her life out of a misguided sense of duty? Can't wait for her to explode and lash out at them for tarnishing the Tenjouin name by attempting to dishonor the life debt incurred when Naruto selflessly saved her, just because they didn't want her to be 'shackled' by it.

Like the Risa pairing. Hope to see her more shy/bashful side sometimes when alone with Naruto, having her blush and get all embarrassed would be an excellent (albeit unknowing) reversal by Naruto on a girl with little sense of modesty.

For Run, I'd say the best bet would be to accelerate the process of Run and Ren getting their own bodies, with Naruto helping. That way they can properly develop their characters without the annoying switching that keeps screwing things up. Whether or not Run falls for Naruto would depend on what you want to happen, but it'll probably be easier than Run and Rito (since Rito's loyal to Haruna).

Kyouko was a surprise (but welcome) addition to the story. It feels like she provides a sort of nice middle ground between the girls crushing on him (a bit like Haruna's role in canon). Although it would be nice to see her spitfire personality sometimes, especially when enemies threaten Naruto and her other friends.

Pretty awesome story, looking forward to the next chapter!
missourijack chapter 3 . 8/5/2014