Reviews for A Devilukean Shinobi
TheEternalSage18 chapter 3 . 3/27
Its been so long, please come back and update some of your stories, we would be eternally grateful.
What about yui she was one of my favourites
Zero Gawain chapter 3 . 1/30
UPDATE
Xepulchrum chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Ritoxrun, like you said you are already setting it up
regfurby chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Wow, didn't expect that ending in Chapter 3. What will happen when Saki realizes that her own retainer sent assassins to kill the man that saved her life out of a misguided sense of duty? Can't wait for her to explode and lash out at them for tarnishing the Tenjouin name by attempting to dishonor the life debt incurred when Naruto selflessly saved her, just because they didn't want her to be 'shackled' by it.

Like the Risa pairing. Hope to see her more shy/bashful side sometimes when alone with Naruto, having her blush and get all embarrassed would be an excellent (albeit unknowing) reversal by Naruto on a girl with little sense of modesty.

For Run, I'd say the best bet would be to accelerate the process of Run and Ren getting their own bodies, with Naruto helping. That way they can properly develop their characters without the annoying switching that keeps screwing things up. Whether or not Run falls for Naruto would depend on what you want to happen, but it'll probably be easier than Run and Rito (since Rito's loyal to Haruna).

Kyouko was a surprise (but welcome) addition to the story. It feels like she provides a sort of nice middle ground between the girls crushing on him (a bit like Haruna's role in canon). Although it would be nice to see her spitfire personality sometimes, especially when enemies threaten Naruto and her other friends.

Pretty awesome story, looking forward to the next chapter!
missourijack chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
what about kuy
Kratos Pendragon chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Woot, more fights where Naruto kicks some ass! I love this crossover and more importantly this story. I wish that your muse comes swiftly and safely, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
someone S chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
This story is golden, no over the top jutsus or god modding of naruto or anything too cheesy which is beyond awesome cause there are countless others who just dont understand that putting everything in it doesnt make it good. And i love the way you let it build up towards him revealing himself through mistakes etc and the impressive way you've woven naruto in the storyline of to love ru, not an easy thing to do but you're efforts here have produced the most enjoyable story i've read in a long time. It's an aweful shame that you don't seem to be continueing the story anymore especially considering the quality this one has. I hope one day you continue and eventually finish it. Best wishes from SKK from NW.
Daemon-Prince-7 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Really like this story. Naruto being sent to the future, and not finding out till later, Lala being there for him, YES! I would like to see what happens next, and how he deals with Rin's dad. C'mon, you going to continue, or what? It's been over a YEAR! There are like, ZERO stories of this crossover that are complete!
naruto-phenex chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
muito bom
Minato 1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I think it would be better if rito only had haruna as a girlfriend to begin with
entelejent chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Nice job, but lacks impact.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
This story is so freaking awesome. My earlier comment was made in haste and has been inaccurate of the story so far. The interactions are funny and do a good job of moving the story along, the characters are interesting, and interesting new things pop up every chapter. This is definitely fun. Hope to see it get updated soon.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Good chapter. Hoping Kyoko, Yami, and maybe Mea end up with Naruto and that Naruto will not be a spineless protagonist. I can understand being shy but a girl throwing herself at a guy on a regular basis with full understanding of what could occur would destroy a mans ability to resist after some time. No one is so dense or shy that they won't see the light eventually in that situation. Sorry if this is a problem, I realize it is your fic, but this kind of thing leads to only one conclusion in most cases.
dammiester chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Intresting story. I hope you have not abandon the story.