Reviews for Heirs
NeonElement chapter 12 . 7/15
Hey you join fanfiction in like 2001 or something I was just wondering how old are you (No offense i just wanna know cause everyone from the early 2000s left)
Fan chapter 12 . 4/27
Meh. I waited so long for this chapter, and tbh I was kind of disappointed by it. Compared to the quality of precious chapters, this one definitely lacks that special component that made me love this fic so much.

It's getting too dramatic and you keep introducing new twists that seem unnecessary. I hope it pans out at the end, though.

Would have loved to see more of Sasuke's emotional's reaction to the discoverment.

I feel like something was missing. I hope the next chapter is better.
Layhla chapter 12 . 4/25
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU MAN! This story is so fucking good!Can't wait for the next chapter!
Waiting anxously the next chapter! In love with this fanfiction!
wolverkits7 chapter 12 . 1/13
it's been a long time since i read a fanfiction and thoroughly enjoyed it to the point that i have decided to write a comment, and going to pester you to update it.

i absolutely love how super dramatic and scandalous this story is, got me gripping in my seat after each chapter :D

(Y)
TheCorpseGarden chapter 12 . 1/12
Absolutely fabulous. I've been reading this for weeks, and it's been a great story to ease me back into school life and research. Your writing is beautiful and your plot ideas are tantalising. Very well done! I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope to see am update soon! :)
Forevershine chapter 12 . 1/10
OMG, AN UPDATE, AFTER LIKE FOUR MONTHS! YAY! U just love leaving us like that don't u? U come back with a great chapter but then leave with us wanting more but not getting it until a wait of a few MONTHS -_- and I can't wait for Entwined to be updated! I loved Closer and I still love it till today, so Enteined is a must-read- fanfic for me. And yes, the manga ending was just unsatisfying af, I think Kishi should've just never made the couples cannon. But what's done is done and I guess if he never made the pairings cannon, the rest of the stuff that came out wouldn't have come out either, so never mind what I said before.

Well... It looks like Itachi wants to share Ino with Sasuke... wow... best big bro ever, being willing to share your loved one with her ex who btw is his little bro. But Sasuke's frikkin possessive tho, so how's that going to go well? Poor Ino stuck in the middle of this, she's in love with two guys who are brothers, she has children born to each one of them, and of course the younger brother doesn't know that one of the kids is his child so she has to someway, somehow tell him, lol, the girl needs to go on a vacation.

And last of all, the newest problem that has been revealed; Daddy's gonna marry his sons off to other women who they don't love, yay this will go down well I'm sure of it -_-

Btw, I loved the part where Sasuke was comparing the women to Ino and saying none of them loved him like she did. I think that was my favorite part of this chapter. It really shows that he never got over the incident even after being away for years. Then when he had that flashback of his date with Ino, u had me on the verge of tears, like my heart was breaking... And I mean it, it really hurt, that's why I love your writing so much. I can't even explain how good it is because... well because it's just THAT good that it can't be put into words by me.

I can't wait for the next chapter and I still have hope that one day, u will start to update more frequently. But I know u have a life to live and other things that have to be attended to, so for now, I'm content with the fact that this story isn't ending any time soon, ur not abandoning this story (or Entwined either, yay :)), and that u just updated. So good luck on writing the next chap and a have a happy new year!
i realy hate it here ! this story is unrealistically bad! ino the obssesd and weak fangirl with sasuke and itachi it should be sakura not that b****
DarkPrincess129 chapter 12 . 1/5
OHMYGOD! This chapter has been amazing! What will Sasuke do, when he's learn of Ino's children? Itachi better not get married lol!
chibisamasempai20 chapter 12 . 1/5
Happy new year! Yay! Been waiting for this! Hope you update soon!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 12 . 1/4
I hope that he joins Itachi and Ino.
alessandra98 chapter 12 . 1/4
You have no idea how I screamed when I saw there was an update!
I share your opinion about SaiIno, but it's done I guess.

The chapter was great, I felt so bad for Sasuke at the end. Agh poor baby, he's suffering from finding about their secret.

OMG, what's Itachi's proposal?! Is he willing to share Ino with Sasuke? Live happily ever after like a threesome? I felt like that's what you hinted, and it would be so awesome! I don't really want any of them to suffer at the end.

I love how much drama is coming up, I imagine the story is far from its end but that's ok. I'd love to keep reading!

Already can't wait for the next chapter.

Take care and happy new year!
Langioletto chapter 12 . 1/4
I love you and your writing. And even though I know I'll have to wait so long for the next chapter, I know it'll be worth every single minute of my anticipation, because you're just great.

Sooo... till the next time! :)
I can't get enough of this! A great chapter! Thank you!
Lmlsn chapter 12 . 1/4
Aaaaaahhh finally after a veryy veryy longgggg time , you updated it
When will I get the next chap ? Pleassssseee update it sooon
Oh, I really love the truth that itachi with ino now, but I dont want Sasuke to end up with another girl but Ino, aaah it hard to choose between itaino or sasuino, i love both of this pair sooo muucchh and this fiction are really great ! I cant wait to know who will be end up and have a happy ending with ino..
Honestly i want it with itachi , but still i cant let sasuke be with other girl except ino...
Thankyou for thiss amazing fiction , you suceed to drive me crazy with this story ! :D