Reviews for Heirs
Please update soon
Please update already I hope and wish that you make it a Sasuino please pretty please make it a sasuino I'll do anything for you I'll give you you You a million bucks the please
SilverDreamsCA chapter 10 . 3/7
I think Sakura's demon mother is at work again. I really hope she gets caught this time. She's a horrible person. She'll kill Into and the children to get her way. She's scary! Itachi is brilliant, it's only a matter of time before he figures it out. I like Ino with Itachi, I love their family life. I'd like to see more of it. Sasuke deserves to know the truth but I don't think he deserves Ino.
sweetsugargirl02 chapter 10 . 3/6
oh my another cliffie again,hehe i wish i could read your mind to know whats your idea and what will happen..
more powers :) update as soon as you can :)
Superstar4life chapter 10 . 3/5
Yay! Finally you posted again. Though I'm not really surprised you post like every six months.
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 10 . 3/5
OMG YOU'RE BACK ! Feels Like It's Been Forever D; This Chap Was Amazing , & Just When I Thought It Couldn't Get Any Better Sasuke Is Meeting Up w/ Ino :D Oh How I Wish He Knew About Sesame :/ Anywho Glad Your Back & w/ A Great Chap :) * did you see that rhyme * Lol
Update Soon !
Forevershine chapter 10 . 3/3
Yaaaaaasssssssssssssss! You're finally back after about half a friggin year vacation off of FFnet! And OMG did you come back with a great souvineer. Was it just a coincidence or fate that led to chapter 10 after I just started rereading the story again and was about to stop on chapter nine until I saw the latest chapter? Because if it was fate, holy crap Imma start rereading every story that I want to be updated on.

Anyways, glad you're back and not gone from FFnet like one author...

Anyways... again, hope you update faster this time and not take half a year for us to stop crying that the next chapter isn't there yet. Thank you for that unwanted but suspenceful cliffie between my otp that made me love the pairing even more. So obviously, you probably know what I'm gonna say next- please consider that this story ends up having Sasuke and Ino end up together and I hope you update fast. 3
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 10 . 3/3
Sasuke won't win her back no matter how hard he tries.
chibisamasempai20 chapter 10 . 3/3
Yay! You updated! Thank you for this!
Lmlsn chapter 10 . 3/3
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh it's been long time since your last chap, and finally you come back , really this fiction is so damn cooll, no one can even predict what will happen between sasuke ino itachi, you make their fate become so complicated but interesting... you're really a very very bad person if you keep me and the other readera waiting for so long, hehehe... but as long as you continue this GREAT story, I'll be wait ! :)
Ehmmmm I wonder when will you make another Itaino or Sasuino Oneshot? Hehe I love all of your story and really adore it ;) ;)
Flaming Beauty chapter 10 . 3/2
Hey!, and so it begins. Thks for the update
ShikaIno1 chapter 10 . 3/2
I feel like I live for his story nowadays. Real excited to see what will happen between Ino and Sasuke in the next chapter so please please update when you can.
Forevershine chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Update! Please! I've been waiting for five months alreadyyyyyyyyy.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
These chapters have been an amazing read! I hope you will update soon! 3
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I loved this chapter! It had my heart racing when I realized Sasame was Sasuke's child!