Reviews for Heirs
CharliMarie chapter 12 . 5/21
I love this fanfic so much. The story is great and I'm still hoping that you'll continue the story.
HopefulFan chapter 12 . 5/11
I come back to FF every few months only to check if this fix has been updated. I love it so much. Just the other day I was thinking about what was Itachis plan. Please come back.
YellowShoes chapter 12 . 9/30/2017
That was soooo good! seriously! like, ohmygod! Just so you know, I really hope you update this. I really don't mind if it's going to take a long time, as long as there is going to be an update and not a hiatus.
purpleflowers10 chapter 12 . 9/1/2017
Omg! that fanfic very good ... the plot is very entertaining, the pairing is too good. There really is a lot of chemistry in both Itachi and Ino as in Sasuke and Ino. I know it sounds very immoral but it would not bother me that in the end Itachi and Sasuke share Ino. I hope one day you continue because I want more.
azurradeva chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
really... please update fir next chappie ㅠㅠ
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2017
a little bit awkward but its 2017 and still waiting fot the update
Skytte chapter 12 . 5/23/2017
Ok, i need you to continue this soooo bad. Hope you update anytime.
Lmlsn chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
still waiting here
Majie chapter 12 . 4/6/2017
hoping you'll continue this. still hoping
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Omg please update! You make ship this steamy SasuItaIno pairing :D
Leona chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Hi! You know what would be an awesome Christmas gift? An update! Think about it ;)

Love your work!
Majie chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
Hi, i just comment now. I usually review in the last chapter/endcm ch. Ik that this is still ongoing and im hoping youll continue it. At first i was like, hmm this is ok, and in middle part i was like omg this is good. And then now, really right now my reaction. WTF this is a big twist! A really BIG TWIST! and srsly i want mooooore! I really love this story and i love you too! Hahahaha! Im hoping (super) youll continue it soon! ;) :*
Estephany chapter 12 . 9/18/2016
PLEASE YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! :(
KnightOfHana chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
Hey you join fanfiction in like 2001 or something I was just wondering how old are you (No offense i just wanna know cause everyone from the early 2000s left)
Fan chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
Meh. I waited so long for this chapter, and tbh I was kind of disappointed by it. Compared to the quality of precious chapters, this one definitely lacks that special component that made me love this fic so much.

It's getting too dramatic and you keep introducing new twists that seem unnecessary. I hope it pans out at the end, though.

Would have loved to see more of Sasuke's emotional's reaction to the discoverment.

I feel like something was missing. I hope the next chapter is better.