Reviews for Heirs
Erza Scarlet chapter 8 . 3/26
Sometimes I dream that one day you will update please make it come true
Hailey Dems chapter 8 . 3/23
Dear God. Please update soon.
I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF UPDATING IT WILL BE WORTH IT SHORT OR NOT PLEASE ITS KILLING ME I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE YOUR MY FAVORITE AUTHOR BUT YOU HARDLY UPDATE YOUR AMAZING FANFICTIONS I KNOW YOU HAVE OTHER PRIORITIES LIKE YOUR KID BUT CAN'T YOUR MOM BABYSIT HIM OR A FRIEND I KNOW I SOUND SELFISH BUT YOU HAVE CREATED A LOT OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME ALSO CAN YOU UPDATE ENTWINED WHILE YOUR AT IT I LOVED AND AM A BIG FAN OF CLOSER ITS ONLY GOT ONE CHAPTER WHEREAS THIS HAS EIGHT I ALSO KNOW THAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD UPDATE ENTWINED EVERYTIME YOU DID FOR HEIRS BUT YOU ALSO SAID THERE WAS NO GUARANTEE BUT THE SUSPENSE IS TAKING OVER ME IT'S ALSO BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU UPDATED ENTWINED BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE YOU HAVE A SURPRISE WAITING FOR US ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE BEST AUTHOR ON FFnet SUPPORTS SASUKExINO YAYYY! SO I JUST LIKED TO GET THAT OUT OF THE WAY HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR STORIES SOON .
Crazyacaramel chapter 8 . 2/12
Absolutely fantastic can't wait to see what happens next!;)
deathrosekitty chapter 8 . 1/31
Did Sasuke go through Ino's phone? What did he think and feel seeing Ino again? Is he going to find out about their child and Itachi and Ino's marriage and children? As much as I would prefer for Itachi to be with Ino I'm wondering if Sasuke has any way of seeing his mistakes and making them up before it's too late since he never got to do that in the real series. UPDATE AGAIN SOON! I love your writing. Oh, and how does Itachi feel about the way Ino came in upset after the first party?
enuj06241989 chapter 8 . 1/29
woowwwww...please can you update the story..
Eurisse chapter 8 . 1/23
omg, you updated! I thought I'd be waiting for ages for another update but wow!
I apologize for the little spoiler but I can't help not to add few details about the story.

This chapter is full of angst, I like it! I like the way you describe their emotions, the love, hate, anger, sadness, loneliness and the drive to be with someone that you really love (despite of what one shows on the outside). I can feel that both of them are really suffering especially Sasuke as he was left blinded from the truth. Ino seemed to have already moved on and despite all of it, I just can't seem to be truly happy for her. Maybe because I love Ino and Sasuke more than any other pairing, but yeah... how do you un-write the past? it seems impossible for them to be together now... with Sasuke hating her so much and Ino being with Itachi now. (I warned you :P) The idea of Sasuke being with any other woman (even Sakura) is just so unsettling that it makes my body shiver in an unfamiliar coldness. I wish there is a way for them to get back together and start anew despite of what darkness engulfed them in the past, they seem such a lovely couple... and for once, Sasuke won't have to feel second-rated anymore because he has what he needed the most, Ino. I wish you can find it in your heart, dearest author, to write scenes of them being together, civil and happy. Although this may seem much of a far-fetched idea for now but really, this will prolly make my heart melt.

Again, you never failed to make me squeal in delight and gasp in surprise each and everytime you would write your chapter. You are really one good of an author, I wish you will update sooner.

With much adoration,
Eurisse.
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 8 . 1/23
Amaaaaaaaaazing ! I Thought You Would Never Complete My Life Then You Updated & I Felt Whole Lol Greaaaat Chap But Ms. Misa Is Being A Little Nosey Now Isn't She 0.o & Sakura Looks Like She's Growing A Thing For Sasuke ._. Noooo Stop !
Updatee Soon !
Langioletto chapter 8 . 1/21
You. Are. The. Best.

That's all it's needed to be said.
NarutoisVIP chapter 8 . 1/21
DAMN ! U LIVE THIS FIC ! :D
ohmygod, what will itachi do if he knowa what had happened between ino and sasuke ?
and I think Misa and Sakura will make thus fic even cooler
please update fast, I can't waitt ! :D
Omg, this is disgusting...why you're making like this.
Ino have 2 children with 2 different father and their father is a sibling.
I know this is fanfic with rated M but what the hell, what the hell is wrong with you, this is the reason why too many people hate Ino, because author like you make her like a slut.
ahhhh so frustrating.
chibisamasempai20 chapter 8 . 1/20
OMG! AN UPDATEEEEEEE! THANK YOU FOR THIS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP! TuT
Sasuke Lover chapter 1 . 1/20
これは愚かである...私は、この物語の中でイノが嫌い...愚か著者...
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 8 . 1/19
Oh my goodness; this is amazing! I seriously love this plot, and I hope you can update soon.

Also, I seem to have noticed a little grammar mistake in the line, "...I see it hasn't changed so why waste my breath." I think there should be a comma after 'changed', and a question mark instead of a period. But other than that, your story is wonderful!

I eagerly await your next update!
Superstar For Life chapter 7 . 1/6
OMG I was freaking out the whole time I was reading this.