Reviews for Heirs
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Omg please update! You make ship this steamy SasuItaIno pairing :D
Leona chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Hi! You know what would be an awesome Christmas gift? An update! Think about it ;)

Love your work!
Majie chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
Hi, i just comment now. I usually review in the last chapter/endcm ch. Ik that this is still ongoing and im hoping youll continue it. At first i was like, hmm this is ok, and in middle part i was like omg this is good. And then now, really right now my reaction. WTF this is a big twist! A really BIG TWIST! and srsly i want mooooore! I really love this story and i love you too! Hahahaha! Im hoping (super) youll continue it soon! ;) :*
Estephany chapter 12 . 9/18/2016
PLEASE YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! :(
NeonElement chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
Hey you join fanfiction in like 2001 or something I was just wondering how old are you (No offense i just wanna know cause everyone from the early 2000s left)
Fan chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
Meh. I waited so long for this chapter, and tbh I was kind of disappointed by it. Compared to the quality of precious chapters, this one definitely lacks that special component that made me love this fic so much.

It's getting too dramatic and you keep introducing new twists that seem unnecessary. I hope it pans out at the end, though.

Would have loved to see more of Sasuke's emotional's reaction to the discoverment.

I feel like something was missing. I hope the next chapter is better.
Layhla chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU MAN! This story is so fucking good!Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Waiting anxously the next chapter! In love with this fanfiction!
wolverkits7 chapter 12 . 1/13/2016
it's been a long time since i read a fanfiction and thoroughly enjoyed it to the point that i have decided to write a comment, and going to pester you to update it.

i absolutely love how super dramatic and scandalous this story is, got me gripping in my seat after each chapter :D

(Y)
TheCorpseGarden chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
Absolutely fabulous. I've been reading this for weeks, and it's been a great story to ease me back into school life and research. Your writing is beautiful and your plot ideas are tantalising. Very well done! I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope to see am update soon! :)
Forevershine chapter 12 . 1/10/2016
OMG, AN UPDATE, AFTER LIKE FOUR MONTHS! YAY! U just love leaving us like that don't u? U come back with a great chapter but then leave with us wanting more but not getting it until a wait of a few MONTHS -_- and I can't wait for Entwined to be updated! I loved Closer and I still love it till today, so Enteined is a must-read- fanfic for me. And yes, the manga ending was just unsatisfying af, I think Kishi should've just never made the couples cannon. But what's done is done and I guess if he never made the pairings cannon, the rest of the stuff that came out wouldn't have come out either, so never mind what I said before.

Well... It looks like Itachi wants to share Ino with Sasuke... wow... best big bro ever, being willing to share your loved one with her ex who btw is his little bro. But Sasuke's frikkin possessive tho, so how's that going to go well? Poor Ino stuck in the middle of this, she's in love with two guys who are brothers, she has children born to each one of them, and of course the younger brother doesn't know that one of the kids is his child so she has to someway, somehow tell him, lol, the girl needs to go on a vacation.

And last of all, the newest problem that has been revealed; Daddy's gonna marry his sons off to other women who they don't love, yay this will go down well I'm sure of it -_-

Btw, I loved the part where Sasuke was comparing the women to Ino and saying none of them loved him like she did. I think that was my favorite part of this chapter. It really shows that he never got over the incident even after being away for years. Then when he had that flashback of his date with Ino, u had me on the verge of tears, like my heart was breaking... And I mean it, it really hurt, that's why I love your writing so much. I can't even explain how good it is because... well because it's just THAT good that it can't be put into words by me.

I can't wait for the next chapter and I still have hope that one day, u will start to update more frequently. But I know u have a life to live and other things that have to be attended to, so for now, I'm content with the fact that this story isn't ending any time soon, ur not abandoning this story (or Entwined either, yay :)), and that u just updated. So good luck on writing the next chap and a have a happy new year!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
i realy hate it here ! this story is unrealistically bad! ino the obssesd and weak fangirl with sasuke and itachi it should be sakura not that b****
DarkPrincess129 chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
OHMYGOD! This chapter has been amazing! What will Sasuke do, when he's learn of Ino's children? Itachi better not get married lol!
chibisamasempai20 chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
Happy new year! Yay! Been waiting for this! Hope you update soon!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
I hope that he joins Itachi and Ino.