Reviews for Animal Behaviors
SkattingKat chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I didn't know what my life was missing until I read this. Kudos! Very cute, I enjoyed the story, research, and writing you put into it :)
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I have a pet bunny! She does the flopping thing a lot and imagining Barnaby doing the same, its funny.
Pay back time! Only pb is Kotetsu doesn't really mind xP
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Aww this was too cute! I love this story XD
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Globe!
This story cud hav killd me! Arghhh XD Hahahahahaha
Cute! AWESOME!
Thank u! Now i feel like finding an animal that i wud share similar traits too xD if possible ufufufu
I really like n enjoyd ur writing *thumbsup*
jojogirl19 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
sequel please so cute and funny.
TheBlueDragon chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
OMG This is soooooooo cute. I am really wondering what else Kotetsu has in common with a tiger. Have you ever thought of doing one like that? It would be amazing. Love ya :D
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Excellent job with your "observations." this story is absolutely original, i love it! (also now i reeeeally want a bunny, not even going to lie :3).
hikora chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
NICE! It's a really fun story to read. Bunny is so cute, though I AM also kind of curious as to what other traits Tiger share with an actual tiger. I wonder if one of the trait involved 'devouring' their 'prey'.

They're a really cut couple. Great story.
Whymsical chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That was brilliant, well done!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So cute!

I love the gradual procession of their relationship, and all the animal behavior stuff. It was such a sweet way to present it.
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I was laughing so hard I started crying! So hilarious! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh I love this!
TickingPocketWatches chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was so cute! What a brilliant idea for a story! Im jealus that i hadnt thought of :p thank you for posting! I really really enjoyed myself...and it saved me from being bored during a 6 year olds birthday THANKS! haha :p i cant wait to check out your other works.)
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
So cute! XDD
Just goes to show how much of a bunny Barnaby is xD
Great story XDD