Reviews for Animal Behaviors
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 7/25
Globe!
This story cud hav killd me! Arghhh XD Hahahahahaha
Cute! AWESOME!
Thank u! Now i feel like finding an animal that i wud share similar traits too xD if possible ufufufu
I really like n enjoyd ur writing *thumbsup*
jojogirl19 chapter 1 . 5/17
sequel please so cute and funny.
TheBlueDragon chapter 1 . 3/23
OMG This is soooooooo cute. I am really wondering what else Kotetsu has in common with a tiger. Have you ever thought of doing one like that? It would be amazing. Love ya :D
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 1/18
Excellent job with your "observations." this story is absolutely original, i love it! (also now i reeeeally want a bunny, not even going to lie :3).
hikora chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
NICE! It's a really fun story to read. Bunny is so cute, though I AM also kind of curious as to what other traits Tiger share with an actual tiger. I wonder if one of the trait involved 'devouring' their 'prey'.

They're a really cut couple. Great story.
Whymsical chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That was brilliant, well done!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So cute!

I love the gradual procession of their relationship, and all the animal behavior stuff. It was such a sweet way to present it.
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I was laughing so hard I started crying! So hilarious! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh I love this!
TickingPocketWatches chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was so cute! What a brilliant idea for a story! Im jealus that i hadnt thought of :p thank you for posting! I really really enjoyed myself...and it saved me from being bored during a 6 year olds birthday THANKS! haha :p i cant wait to check out your other works.)
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
So cute! XDD
Just goes to show how much of a bunny Barnaby is xD
Great story XDD
Kate chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was brilliant!
CorpLevi1234 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
You are simply fantastic FantastiC FANTASTIC at writing! Just wow! Love your style and use of words and details and how you do so perfectly with the personalities and everything else! This drabbles and oneshots are amazing and cute and all, but I would really like to see how you would write a whole story about these two lovelies. Like the how they meet and all the inbetween stuff but not just choppy bits and pieces, but as a whole big long love story.
- Im not saying you have to because I know I can't force you, but truly. I think you would make a spectacular read. Its been really hard to find good fanfics with Tiger'n'Bunny so im just saying that youve amazed me. Cant wait for more updates!
Lorrnae chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is fantastic! I hope there might be a longer Tiger version of it too in the works.
Lord Shinta chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Loved it, was funny and you incorporated the traits well so it didn't seem over the top and unrealistic.