Reviews for The More People Change
LaueHime chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
OMG this is too freaking perfect ! Amelia giving up to Dean's love, that was my favorite part ! not that i don't like her or anything but she's damn right about that! And Dean giving her the whole instruction sheet ! AW that was just perfect ! Take care of Sammy or I'll kill ya :D Awesome ! That was awesome! :P
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Ahhhh you know, Sam gets a raw deal I reckon. And I do love them both, I really do. But I guess it's true that my heart kinda leans more towards Sammy. But I just feel like he has it tough. Dean never forgives him. Treats him really badly a lot of the time. Never trusts him. Holds him to impossible standards. Holds a grudge. Never puts himself in Sam's shoes. Never tries to understand what he's going through, and let's be honest, Sam has been through SO much. And even though there's no doubt that Dean loves him and almost always acts with the best of intentions, well, that doesn't always make everything else ok.

So this is kinda bittersweet. You did it better than the episode itself. Gave Dean the wake up call he needed - in the end. But it's sort of sad still, to me at least. But that's this show isn't it. So many feels from one extreme to the other. Awesomeness! xo
lordtrayus chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Aww so sweet I wish Sam would shock dean back into not being a dick he wasn't as bad in the second part of last season
shadowdancer33996 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Gawd... if only it had worked out this way! I really enjoyed this and your Dean is spot on!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I'm finally catching up on my Season 8 stuff. I just knew your fics would be among the most awesome.

Good job on this one.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I can not believe as yet had not left my opinion on this story absolutely wonderful but must be for the tears shed and the emotional shock (but hey, do not worry, jajajaj) that reminded me why I love this series so much and I returned the hopes that brotherly love we'll never lose. Someday I hope to hear from Dean how much he regrets not having trusted or forgiven nor forgotten even when Sam deserved more but be like Sammy and you'll be patient with his older brother, lol, Thanks for this! You are brilliant!
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
oh my goodness! that was freaking awesome! :) I wish that's what really happened! :) I just loved this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Thank you for this wonderful, heart-wrenching story.
I very much wish it could be this way, but I'm afraid you were right. Dean hasn't loved Sam for a very, very long time, and no matter how much punishment Sam has endured, it will never be enough to satisfy Dean.
TG
Claire chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
(sniffle) That was...awesome.

Dean was a jerk, but that scene with Amelia completely made up for it. It's nice to see the loving, protective big brother again. The way the ep turned out wasn't bad (no spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen it), but I like your version a little better, I think.

Keep up the good work!
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
God bless your soul and everything that majes you you! This was absolutely brilliant! It was just the way i wanted it to be! I just watched torn and frayed a little while ago and you basically hit it spot on! i probably enjoyed your fic more than the episode! But you were brilliant when writing this! Thank you so much for such a wonderful work!
anonymus chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I'm going to sit in a corner and start crying now.

This was great!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
this was awesome! Torn and Frayed was kinda better than i expected.. :)
(Spoiler!) just glad they found a truce...i do hope they show sam some justice on why he didnt look for dean as im tired of the people bitching at sammy and siding on dean...im all for both of em as i cant ever take sides between the winchester boys :P
Seriously though, another great story :D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This actually made me tear up. I want them to have a heartfelt conversation, with each other! Great job. You said what I've always felt, Sam always forgives Dean anything. It doesn't matter what Dean does or has done, Sam doesn't care because Dean's his big brother and that's all that matters. Dean? Dean never forgives Sam for anything. Even if he says he has, he brings it up again later on. That's just not fair to Sam. Love how you handled that whole situation. Wonder what we'll get tonight? We can only hope!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Very good story.
amberwaves49 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Finally! Some real Winchester Brother Love! I wish the show would get the hint we need more of this... :) Great job!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »