Reviews for Tainted Blood
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Really sweet! XD
Una Morgan chapter 11 . 6/25/2007
Excellent story! Spuffy or not, it was a wonderfully accomplished canon; it felt very real. Buffy still turning him down at the end made more sense than her sudenly loving him. (I despise fics with the whole you-saved-me-so-now-I-love-you tripe!) The chapter where Spike babbled in his delirium moved me, and when he described his dream, I almost shed a tear! I'm not sure why, but Tara felt as though she was the most in-character; Giles the least. And it was very wise of you to keep Xander out of the picture, period! Angel too!

All-in-all, lovely stry, and great job pulling it off!

~Una Morgan
Blade Shine chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
AW! *sniffles* That was so beautiful. I love seeing stories where Buffy and Spike get along. It was awesome.
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
Very interesting
ILLK chapter 11 . 8/29/2002
Sweet, well rounded story. Love the little delirium moments especially!
Col. Hammer chapter 11 . 8/12/2002
Nice stuff you've got there! It was so well writen that I found myself for once reading a fanfic of a show that I have never bothered to watch due to my assumption of its stupidity (a la Xena). Once again, good show!
Meg chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
WONDERFUL! The best piece of Buffy fanfiction I've ever read and trust me I've read my far share! OUTSTANDING!

YOU ROCK, EM!
Mel chapter 11 . 8/8/2002
Very thoughtfully written. Well done!
Steanne chapter 11 . 8/5/2002
Why did the chip fire? Who hired the assasin?
Falcon-Rider chapter 11 . 8/4/2002
a sequal would be very nice... can I post your story on my website? ((check out my authors profile for the link))
Darryl J chapter 11 . 8/4/2002
I m not sure if this was the end or not (hope not) but i only had one question...Why did you have the chip still work on BUffy? I was kind of confused by that. Other than that, everything else flowed quite well. There were no big emotional moments BUT the little ones (Tara holding his hand or brushing his hair back, etc.) are the things that make everyday life bearable. I really loved that part of the story-you seem to understand that it is the little things that sometimes have the biggest effect. Well done.
slayerp chapter 11 . 8/4/2002
Is there going to be more chapters?, I hope so. It's WONDERFUL.
Wyndhamfan chapter 10 . 8/3/2002
Hello there.

This is really good! I was not sure how it would've worked out convincingly, but you executed it really well. Brava!