Reviews for Over and Over Again
DarkBalance chapter 8 . 3/29
"So I think I'm in love with you."

"Oh yeah? That's cool, same here."

"That's great... so what's for dinner?"

"Spaghetti. Can you pass the cleaner? The blood stain on this thing is a bitch."

I just adore monumental conversations spoken in a nonchalant manner xD
DarkBalance chapter 2 . 3/29
I know you've written this ages ago, but I just wanted to stay that while your chapters are good, you might want to take your time with your writing, sometimes it feels rushed.
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 3/29
Oh my gosh, Harry and Chris were such an adorable couple! But geez, Harry's abusive xD
Lunaran chapter 11 . 3/11
I love this story ! I've read it I don't know how many times :D
Ebenbild chapter 11 . 2/25
I really liked your story. I would have loved a little longer ending, something about how everyone reacted and what would happen afterwards, but I don't mind it too much xD ... maybe because your story was well thought out and thanks to the parts of the 'old' future you are getting roped in and understand the plot while you hope that the characters will understand it soon themselves... I also like your Wyatt, even if he is playing the 'villain' (not that he's truly evil xD ) in the story. I can imagine Wyatt acting something like that... after all he is the king of magic and because of that might be spoiled a little...
Thanks for sharing your story.
Ebenbild
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 11 . 2/25
I love this story, it's short and sweet and has an utterly perfect fluffy ending. I believe Hermione isn't the only one with sore teeth.
lunaatje123 chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Thanks for the story! Great work on blending things from both universes together. I liked the idea you came up with on how Chris and Harry first met, and how you made the sudden Demon attack on Diagon Alley have a decent motive.
You could do with a bit better punctuation though, I think you didn't use any comma's at all, even where they were sorely needed to get a certain meaning across for a sentence. I got confused because of this a few times.
Overall this was a very good fic though.
misuky7 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
This was too cute. I love how they ended up together, and how they keep finding each other. :3
Someone's Ghost chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
This story is really sweet. I'm so glad Harry and Chris got together in the end, and that's Whytt wasn't too much of a dick about it. I love happy endings! thank you for writing this!

Someone
Pyrane chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
So sweeet !
Hermione's right, though it isn't painful at all, in is invigorating all this sugar ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
jupimako chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Loved every second. Thank you!
ilanit.harary chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
so good!
1sunfun chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Interesting and nice Story.
1sunfun
Astiar chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Jdjslskbfdnd. Awww! So cute and fluffy!

I agree with Wyatt being a spoiled brat. He IS the king of magic which has obviously gone to his head. But he's still good.
I love Charmed and Chris Harry is super cute!
Aire5 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014