Reviews for Over and Over Again
SD1 chapter 11 . 4/27
A very interesting story. I'm not sure why, but I am getting hooked on this pairing. Loved the story!
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 1/20
Tooth rotting sweetness and awesomeness. :D
mayawene chapter 11 . 1/13
Merci de partager
FalconLux chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
This was an excellent story! Thanks so much for sharing this.
ThomasNealy chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
I love this story so much. I keep rereading it its just so good.
sabichou chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
I love it thank you it's a shame that there aren't a lot of this Xover
Thank you very much !
DarkBalance chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
"So I think I'm in love with you."

"Oh yeah? That's cool, same here."

"That's great... so what's for dinner?"

"Spaghetti. Can you pass the cleaner? The blood stain on this thing is a bitch."

I just adore monumental conversations spoken in a nonchalant manner xD
DarkBalance chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
I know you've written this ages ago, but I just wanted to stay that while your chapters are good, you might want to take your time with your writing, sometimes it feels rushed.
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Oh my gosh, Harry and Chris were such an adorable couple! But geez, Harry's abusive xD
Lunaran chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
I love this story ! I've read it I don't know how many times :D
Ebenbild chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
I really liked your story. I would have loved a little longer ending, something about how everyone reacted and what would happen afterwards, but I don't mind it too much xD ... maybe because your story was well thought out and thanks to the parts of the 'old' future you are getting roped in and understand the plot while you hope that the characters will understand it soon themselves... I also like your Wyatt, even if he is playing the 'villain' (not that he's truly evil xD ) in the story. I can imagine Wyatt acting something like that... after all he is the king of magic and because of that might be spoiled a little...
Thanks for sharing your story.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
I love this story, it's short and sweet and has an utterly perfect fluffy ending. I believe Hermione isn't the only one with sore teeth.
lunaatje123 chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Thanks for the story! Great work on blending things from both universes together. I liked the idea you came up with on how Chris and Harry first met, and how you made the sudden Demon attack on Diagon Alley have a decent motive.
You could do with a bit better punctuation though, I think you didn't use any comma's at all, even where they were sorely needed to get a certain meaning across for a sentence. I got confused because of this a few times.
Overall this was a very good fic though.
misuky7 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
This was too cute. I love how they ended up together, and how they keep finding each other. :3
Someone's Ghost chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
This story is really sweet. I'm so glad Harry and Chris got together in the end, and that's Whytt wasn't too much of a dick about it. I love happy endings! thank you for writing this!