Reviews for Path of Dappled Light
Samila1223 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
THATS SO GREAT T-T
MoonlightMelody chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Don't leave me hanging! ()/

It's already getting to the good part!

Ekkkkk! KAITO KID I LOVE YOU!

Kaito Kid: Ehhhh...thanks?

Shinichi: *sigh* Please update soon or she'll never leave my boyfriend alone.

KID: HELP! This girl is trying to catch me! (;皿)

Shinich: *drinking coffee * Your problem. Not mine.

KID: Shinichi~ (。ω。) o(﹏)o

Me: Update! Pwease ~~~~~~~!
xingxinyeu chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
very nice on,come on
Shana-Fujioka chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
That was a really beautiful story, I especially liked the scenes with Kaito and Shinichi. The scene where Kaito and Shinichi kissed and Hakuba interrupted was hilarous. xD
Well done! I loved the story. :3
bbynk chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
Awww i really liked this and your story telling style! Its so complete.
Jennosaur chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
I liked it :) You have good grammar (thank God!) And then plot was pretty interesting too. Maybe work on your build up a little bit more? (Not that I'm one to talk lol) Keep up with the good work!)
nlg0003 chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
It was completely fantastic! I really loved it and it had just the right amount of everything.
Thank you for your hard work.
Ninaloveanime chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
well I'm happy with this story! thank you for the lovely story! :)
misuky7 chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
This was a brilliant story. I could just see Shinichi loosing his memory because of a case gone wrong. It would probably take a lot for him to loose it but it would happen. :3
hitomi65 chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
nice chapter
Saia-chan chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Hey! :)

There isn't really much to say about this, as your writing in this fanfic was as splendid as always! It never ceases to amaze me...

There was one tiny typo that I caught because it made the sentence sound really funny:

"Knowing the magician thief, he'd probably had two dozen different PLANTS ready in accordance to each variable in the situation."

I couldn't help but picture that scene with the plants instead of the metal ruler. Such nice typos are rare! :'D

And here goes another finished story. Congrats!
Which reminds me: Do you still plan on updating The Travellers Chronicles? Cause I'm like really, really fond of them and would just love to see them updated...

Well, no matter if you do or don't, I'll still be looking forward to whatever you write next!

Keep up the good work and take care
Saia
Okuri Soji chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Been so long since the last update and suddenly it's stop here...

I like this chapter, especially Kaito's 'I-will-rescue_you-Shinichi!' part! Such a nice idea with the metal ruler!

Ah, yes... too bad the story is already finished. And it seems like you rush the few last parts.

I hope you'll back for another interesting plot o
Hayashi Yuri chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Uwahhhh He didn't exactly have all his memories back, right?
Such a cute ending and with the things that's happening around Shinichi, I'm not surprise if Kaito really got a leash on him. Heh..D
Eyeinthesky chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
So cute!
Austere Stryfe chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
The ending was quite a cliffhanger, but I still thought that was better. Haha, I mean the imagination of readers can be quite wild if you think so. Haha, I really liked all your stories, author-san.