Reviews for Misunderstanding
parapentistria4ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
this is one of the best stories I've read!my sincere congrats!
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I was kind of disappointed that something like this didn't happen on the show. You wrote the characters perfectly in my view.
Horses-are-my-life chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Cool
White Belt Writer chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Nice.
Made sense to me.
Kudos.
And no, I couldn't believe Snow suggested it either; at least not without taking Emma and Henry with them to the new house.
sarich1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Loved this!
starophie chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
i totally agree - it's kind of like mm and emma switched bodies! mm was all "let's move!" and emma was all open about her feelings and wanting the four of them to stick together...crazy. this was really sweet! :) i'm all smiles and warm fuzzies. good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Poor Emma and everything she is going through, so glad she has Snow's love and support. I never tire from stories about them. I can't comment on the moving out thing as here in the UK we haven't even started the second season yet! I know! it's driving me crazy. These stories keep me going though. Please write more Snow and Emma as you write brilliantly.
harponcall chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Very good read...but like some fans, i too am a little confused about that particular episode and the moving situation. I thought that Snow had suggested that they move into a bigger place as a family, she just went about it the wrong way. I am sure that she is not ready to leave her daughter and Emma is not ready to be seperated from her parents just yet. There was definately a lack of communication and misunderstanding (no punt intended). It is definately an issue that should be addressed and everyones feelings about is should be expressed. Why does Henry think that Snow and Charming may want to leave him and Emma. Oh because he is too grown for his own good. ( I forgot). Anyhoo, continue writing you are awesome.
PiperPaigeP3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great story! Made me cry! But can you clarify this for me please? When MM suggested moving out I understood that she was refering to all of them, the 4 of them finding a new place, but this fic says otherwise, and also at the end of the ep Henry said "when MM and David move out" soo did i really understand it wrong and she was refering to the two of them only? I guess it could be, as english is not my first language, could you pls explain me? Thanks
Andi88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Aw, that was very sweet and sad. I'm really wondering how/if they'll handle Emma's life in the show, since they've strongly hinted that she was abused. I hope they address it in some way, and I can totally see Snow vowing a painful death to anyone who ever hurt Emma! This was well done. And kudos for doing it on your phone!

And I totally agree, I couldn't believe Snow was so fast to suggest moving out. And then I was even more surprised and dismayed that Henry was immediately making plans for when they did move! I don't get why they don't just all move into a house. I did, however, love that Emma was instantly so against it!
OncePeetaHermione chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
this was amazing... poor emma - but i'm glad MM got her chance to be a mom