Reviews for It's All Greek
nwyd chapter 27 . 10/4
Oh my god I've been sort of crying throughout but I love it why is this happening D:
Please please please let there be a happy ending.

I really really do love this a lot :) can't wait to read more!
wildesparxx chapter 27 . 9/23
Hi! That was such a roller coaster of emotions. It was so very well done by you. It's almost like the awe of being inside a Tardis (doctor who); how on the surface level both Atobe and Nanao are seen and the travel towards the depths of their characters. Honestly, at one point there were a few tears in my eyes (that's pretty big for me because I don't ever cry while reading or watching films). It happened when Atobe reacted to Oshitari standing Nanao up for a date; it was major turning point for the characters.

I also really like how you've delved into Atobe's character. The grand gestures and then the progression to him being unconsciously sweet by always thinking of his team mates. I like how Nanao's character developed and open up. How she can't really hold a grudge against Atobe and how she's always studying because she has to work hard to achieve what she wants. I like how solid they are together, how they can be there for each despite having arguments. There are so many things I can mention but then the review would be too long :P

I actually read fyerigurl's YWINSSG before this (and loved it) so I was pretty excited to read this and you went over & beyond my expectations. I'm really glad I found it. I also know that you're taking a break from writing this due to stressful times (I check your tumblr) so I just wanted to encourage you by saying that it's okay and you should take your time and us readers will still be here when you decide to return. Also the sneak peaks into the next chapter look really good; it's going to get more emotional and a little bittersweet!
Hi coffee! I've been keeping up with your stories since the MKYK days, and I never really took the time to write a review. Recently, I stumbled upon your tumblr, and I just wanted to say that even with how much I anticipate your next update, I hope you can get everything happening sorted out before bouncing back on . IAG is a brilliantly touching, simultaneously heartwarming and heart-wrenching story. We, your readers, will always be here waiting, so never worry that there is no one left watching out for IAG.
KioshiUshima chapter 27 . 7/28
Hoooo boy, this is my shit. Also, can I just say I am so excited to read a PoT story that takes place outside of Middleschool? Holy christ on a cracker. Srsly. Best thing. Thanks for all your hard work.
Disilluded chapter 27 . 7/28
Hi, I just want to say that I've been following this story forever and no matter how many times I read it the emotions and feelings bleed out from the words and absolutely drown me. Your writing is endearing and captivating in a subtle manner, just like Nanao. It's absolutely amazing to read your writing and be captured by the whirlwind of utter joy and pitiful agony. You've done an amazing job, so thank you for your dedication and hard work and time.
Love! So what about that chapter you mentioned...? Plzzzzz
when will my computer show that i have an update?

(hint: read to the tune of reflection)
please update!
Please update this book is basically everything to me right now, i re-read this everytime please update i beg you
UPDATE AS SOON AD YOU CAN, PLEASE! I am in dire need of this wonderful fanfiction you have created. Everything about it is beautifully executed-the characerization, the plot, how the words are written; I love how beautifully yet technically written this story is, it's poetic-the words are written beautifully, they flow. One of the best Fan-fictions I have ever read. Actually, one of the best stories I have ever read. I absolutely love everything about it.

I am a huge fan of Atobe and Hyoutei and you wrote Atobe's character so beautifully, you made him human. I love Atobems character and I believe that you have written his character so well. Well done! I have to say that I love the bromance between hin and Oshitari Y. very much :) I love your OC so damn much; such a perfcet girl, fitted only for Atobe's personality. She has a strong character that compliments Atobe's. The character they both posses are dependent of each other, in a very good way.

Can't wait to see what happens next! I would love to see her interact with the other teams-Seigaku's, Echizen Ryoma in particular. Also, her meeting Atobe's family? Perhaps haha :)

Anyway, keep up the good work. You are one hell of a writter! Hope to read from you very soon! Cheers!

-Avid fan of your work, Nina x
LaughterLover98 chapter 27 . 4/1
WHEN WILL THEY GET MARRIED AND HAVE BEAUTIFUL BABIES!? Regardless whenever you update this story is it has rocked my world. I have cried, laughed, and gotten very upset but your story is worth it. You have done a sensational job of this story :)
LivelyRose chapter 27 . 3/27

catintheattic chapter 27 . 3/26
I find this story interesting at first after reading To Catch a Falling Star by fyerigirl. I am too engrossed with the SeigakuxOC stuff then I told myself to try HyoteixOC. Meeeen this is one of the best PoT fanfic I've ever rea hope you'll update soon. I read the whole fic from morning until night (time check 9:54 pm in the Philippines).

Atobe Keigo had matured throughout the fic as I've observed. He wasn't the self-absorbed, narcissistic and selfish sick bastard that he was way back in Hyotei hahahaha! (Sorry Atobe-san). I really loved the lines in which he loves her as Nanao and not just a simple romantic love that he felt towards Nanao and he'll love her after they broke up, till they got married to different people and for the rest of her life. OMG such feelings of unconditional and unrequited love it is.

I hope the two lovebirds will end up happily together, and that Atobe-san will use all of his might just to be with Nanao and defend his rights to choose whoever his heart desires in terms of marriage. I'll be rooting on you Atobe-san and Nanao! 3 3 3

Katy Perry's song "The One Who Got Away" reminded me of Nanao and Keigo's relationship if the two will not have a happy ending (hopefully not! hehehe)

More power to you from the Philippines!
a whole year why T.T
im sorry nanao
but fujiryo
ryomas bet was legit the best part of the entire manga ahhh xD