Reviews for It's All Greek
Shinoki chapter 17 . 4/14
They're so precious. Bless you for writing this fanfic. Now Imma continue reading.
It has been two years since you last updated. I hope you are doing alright and that you haven't given up on this brilliant, brilliant story.
So. The development of their relationship was fucking amazing; it was beautifully subtle, unlike the whole "love-at-first-sight" thing that so many writers (at least in fanfictions, but even in actual novels) seem to write. I love how Nanao grounds Keigo in a way that even Yuushi doesn't, and how Keigo manages to extract and illuminate the wonderful things about Nanao that no one ever recognizes. I especially love how Nanao's feelings for Yuushi didn't suddenly force Keigo to be overcome with jealousy and all that, because their relationship honestly wasn't at that stage at the time, and I also love that Nanao's realization of her feelings for Keigo never made her feel awkward around him, because their relationship was always based on the comfort they felt with one another. I'm sorry to disregard all the hard work you put into he remaining chapters but I'm not going to finish reading what you've written; epilogues and all the "what-happened-after-they-finally-got-together" tend to detract from my appreciation of the couple and the story because family drama and controlling fathers piss me off, and I love Keigo and Nanao too much to risk that. But anyways, thanks for writing this beautiful story!
Travesti chapter 27 . 1/31
Wow! What a cute story! I'm going to go back and post a review for each chapter but I just couldn't put it down. It was so good! I love your writing and you have an amazing vocabulary and wonderful diction. Please keep writing!
Arbitrary Escape chapter 1 . 1/8
...godbless; this is gold.
km chapter 27 . 12/18/2016
Hello! I still remember your story after all this time. It was absolutely impressionable and I would love it if you could finish it. It's been more than a year since you've updated - how's college been treating you? :) Enjoy college but I also hope you're still enjoying writing such that you'll complete this story, haha! Please try to update soon! Looking forward to it~
Guest chapter 27 . 12/5/2016
yo please dont abandon this
Guest chapter 27 . 11/24/2016
Sooo. In the official prince of tennis dating sim, Atobe had said it himself that he doesn't care about the standing of the woman he dates as long as he loves her. So it's not really an issue of money and status. I-I may or may not have all of the dating sims in stored on my gaming shelf... Surprisingly, the only other well-off dude is Ootori. Oshitari's not part of the social elite and so on. Hyotei was only fancy after Atobe swept in and ruined everything when he declared himself king, lol.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/27/2016
kwafee... are you alive...?:( we love you and we miss your updates
nwyd chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
Oh my god I've been sort of crying throughout but I love it why is this happening D:
Please please please let there be a happy ending.

I really really do love this a lot :) can't wait to read more!
wildesparxx chapter 27 . 9/23/2016
Hi! That was such a roller coaster of emotions. It was so very well done by you. It's almost like the awe of being inside a Tardis (doctor who); how on the surface level both Atobe and Nanao are seen and the travel towards the depths of their characters. Honestly, at one point there were a few tears in my eyes (that's pretty big for me because I don't ever cry while reading or watching films). It happened when Atobe reacted to Oshitari standing Nanao up for a date; it was major turning point for the characters.

I also really like how you've delved into Atobe's character. The grand gestures and then the progression to him being unconsciously sweet by always thinking of his team mates. I like how Nanao's character developed and open up. How she can't really hold a grudge against Atobe and how she's always studying because she has to work hard to achieve what she wants. I like how solid they are together, how they can be there for each despite having arguments. There are so many things I can mention but then the review would be too long :P

I actually read fyerigurl's YWINSSG before this (and loved it) so I was pretty excited to read this and you went over & beyond my expectations. I'm really glad I found it. I also know that you're taking a break from writing this due to stressful times (I check your tumblr) so I just wanted to encourage you by saying that it's okay and you should take your time and us readers will still be here when you decide to return. Also the sneak peaks into the next chapter look really good; it's going to get more emotional and a little bittersweet!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/30/2016
Hi coffee! I've been keeping up with your stories since the MKYK days, and I never really took the time to write a review. Recently, I stumbled upon your tumblr, and I just wanted to say that even with how much I anticipate your next update, I hope you can get everything happening sorted out before bouncing back on . IAG is a brilliantly touching, simultaneously heartwarming and heart-wrenching story. We, your readers, will always be here waiting, so never worry that there is no one left watching out for IAG.
KioshiUshima chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
Hoooo boy, this is my shit. Also, can I just say I am so excited to read a PoT story that takes place outside of Middleschool? Holy christ on a cracker. Srsly. Best thing. Thanks for all your hard work.
Disilluded chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
Hi, I just want to say that I've been following this story forever and no matter how many times I read it the emotions and feelings bleed out from the words and absolutely drown me. Your writing is endearing and captivating in a subtle manner, just like Nanao. It's absolutely amazing to read your writing and be captured by the whirlwind of utter joy and pitiful agony. You've done an amazing job, so thank you for your dedication and hard work and time.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/23/2016