Reviews for Questionable Offer
blueeyedmentalistfan chapter 1 . 1/6
Love this. :)
3greeneyes3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
ValzBrownie chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Perfection
Meganp chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
One thing to say about this one: Awwwnn!

That was so darn sweet! Loved it!
Patresa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wow Cant really blame you huh? You DID warned it's fluffy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I just freakin' love this!
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This was so cute! I love their bickering. Jane always knows what buttons to push.
AprilVV chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
;DDD so happy.
mydearwatson chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
whenever i finish a story of yours i have the sudden need to throw my arms around you and never ever let you go because your writing is just so outstandingly beautiful and it's so in character and you are probably the only author on here that can actually make me picture all those things you've written down even when they go far beyond what the show has offered us so far. but guuuuurl! i wouldn't be surprised if your 'life after red john' stories turn out to be better than what's actually going to happen in the end. 3
Nat chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very enjoyable.
IfUKnewUCouldNotFail chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Good story! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Sigh, I want this!
I miss your mentalist stories. I hope you write more soon.
foreverwriting9 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is absolutely the cutest thing. I was going to pick out some of my favorite lines, but there are simply too many. Thanks for sharing!
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I was reading this because I miss your Mentalist stories and it dawned on me that I forgot to review this last month. Oh, well. Better late than never.

I loved it the first time and I loved it this time too. In fact, until I read it tonight, I forgot how much I loved it.
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Incredibly, stunningly warm and charming. I actually have tears in my eyes over how sweet this is, especially with the touches of sadness mixed in as counterpoint. What a fantastic job with this prompt; thank you for posting. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »