Reviews for Sequestered
DETM2S9 chapter 1 . 11/6
I wanted to leave a note to say how much I enjoyed and still do enjoy reading such a well crafted story. Thank you!
katvrah chapter 20 . 10/31
Gteat story and I am so glad for the happy ending !
katvrah chapter 11 . 10/28
Well I thought it was a penis but then I had another idea , that Emma was hiding an ugly scar from ceasarian section , because only resently she mentioned about being pregnand . I certainly never expected a piercing .
katvrah chapter 9 . 10/28
Finaly their first time ! It was exceptionaly wonderful ! And the building up to this moment was awesome too . I really love this story .
katvrah chapter 1 . 10/25
I liked your first story so much that I have desided to read all your stories one after the other . I see that this one has almost a thousand reviews in twenty chapters . I say , that is pretty amazing .
Cammie331 chapter 4 . 10/12
It's been I don't know how many years, and this chapter still captures me more than any other fanfic I've read... Very well done! I hope that you are still writing, you have a true gift my friend.
0hour chapter 20 . 9/6
This was so much fun reading! It was a great mix of original plot and really sexy smut. You're a very talented writer, several times the words felt more like poetry than a traditional sentence. Thank you for sharing this.
50sPUGirl chapter 20 . 8/19
good story with an even balance of plot and smutBut it's left me wanting more. I really think a sequel is needed. There's a lot of unanswered questions...
BetterinTexas chapter 20 . 7/28
Ispent today reading this story and it was worth every minute. I realize you finished this two years ago but thank you for writing it.
BetterinTexas chapter 5 . 7/28
Geat night out.
BetterinTexas chapter 1 . 7/28
Great start. Love the addition of the tats.
First up- i love to story, so uhm kudos for that. And secondly i absolutely loved the "Frank decides that Regina is definitely in the mob" i could totally picture that! Well done
dragonball256 chapter 20 . 4/30
Okay this was incredible. Loved the scenario of them meeting and falling in love during jury duty. Also the end with Henry and the box was great.

I'd love to see a sequel I mean the curse will obviously break eventually. Plus the deleted scenes sound interesting
HonestlyAnnie chapter 5 . 3/13
That was cute! The question now is how prickly Regina's attitude will be in the morning?
HonestlyAnnie chapter 4 . 3/13
Mmm sexy ;)
Nice chapter! I read "Tempest" as well earlier today, and I really liked it. Sorry for not reviewing, but I was reading on my phone, and Fanfiction mobile definitely doesn't make reviewing convenient :/