Reviews for Sequestered
liltomboi chapter 15 . 12/26/2020
Awww man! I’m just too through!
liltomboi chapter 11 . 12/24/2020
I thought she had a wanger in her pants! That really would’ve been wild! But that Spanish, uggh! That was the ticket!
liltomboi chapter 5 . 12/24/2020
Wow that was sexy, OMG!
RogueRed44 chapter 21 . 12/16/2020
Will you be continuing this story at all?
BrendaChenowith chapter 21 . 6/11/2020
I really loved this story! I especially loved the tatted up version of Emma! And I loved how you nonchalantly added the fact that Emma was picking the lock to Regina’s room the whole time! I really loved their instant connection and the great lengths Emma went to in order to find Regina after she realized leaving was a huge mistake!

Looking forward to reading more of your work! Thanks for sharing!
Nevermind chapter 3 . 5/2/2020
Halfway through this chapter and your Emma is intolerable. She's like a persistent fuckboy. She has no respect for boundaries and expects to get away with it because she occasionally does something decent for Regina. I don't like her at all here.
Interesting chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
I just found this, and I definitely look forward to reading the rest of it. However, while Emma seems nice and all, I don't like that she's coming off as a bit of a creep with boundary issues here.
MuffinRamsey chapter 21 . 5/4/2020
Congrats on the book! Not to be nosey, but do you plan to finish this story when you have time?
Nascar3L chapter 20 . 5/5/2019
Wow, great ending! This is how it should've been!
Nascar3L chapter 18 . 5/5/2019
Wow. What is going to happen?
Nascar3L chapter 17 . 5/5/2019
This is going to be an interesting find.
Nascar3L chapter 16 . 5/5/2019
Emma, you have to find her!
Nascar3L chapter 15 . 5/5/2019
Damn this was heartbreaking, then amazing, then heartbreaking again.
Nascar3L chapter 14 . 5/5/2019
What an ending of the chapter!
Nascar3L chapter 13 . 5/5/2019
Emma knows Regina's son is adopted. They both seem to be aware of what they are feeling, now admitting it to each other. But now that the trial may be over what will happen?
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »