Reviews for Sequestered
Feral pixi chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
Loved it, you were breaking my heart for a little while. Please keep writing your very good
MysticSong1978 chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
Completely and utterly LOVED this story! Read it in one sitting. Had to tumble my laundry - so absorbed, never heard the dryer finish! Excellent story, excellent writing.
yumekos-meari chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
I love love love that even in the rush of things you had Emma say "stoneybrooke" in her inner ramblings! I love it as much as I love this fic!
Fragar1991 chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
What an amazing fic! I just enjoyed so much reading it! *.*
Fragar1991 chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
holy cow! This chap is Amazing! sexy as fuck! I loved it! *.*

xoxo
RegallyLoyal chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Amazing story, I read this in 2 days flat (while trying to dodge my nosey sisters).
This was really a good read and I like the little lesbian info lecture you added for Regina, that was adorable.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
I literally just read the entirety of your story I'm one go. That was amazing. Please please do a sequel. I love your combination of angst, romance, and fluff. Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
Thank GOD you didn't make Emma have a dick. Amazing writing so far though. I love it.
fireman12468 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
You should write a sequel to this cause i think it would be interesting and brilliant, with the way you write you could definitely pull it off :D :D :D
hodieincipitdie chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
My favorite chapter.
DanielleSmileyFace2 chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
Great story. :)
DanielleSmileyFace2 chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Halfway through the chapter, I was thinking Henry was gonna show up on Emma's doorstep, but I love the fact that Sam found Regina. I wonder if he had help from a certain Russian cab driver? :)
DanielleSmileyFace2 chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Oh, I want to grab these stubborn girls and shake some sense into them!
DanielleSmileyFace2 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
There's no such thing as too much smut! ;)
DanielleSmileyFace2 chapter 8 . 2/25/2014