Reviews for Lying The Knot
silentitanz chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
..so where is the next chapter? by the way this is so fantastic.. keep on writing ZONA fic..;)
skyviolet15 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
my favourite zona fanfic...
believe me.. I read this more than fourtime..
thnk you for writing this amazing zona fic..
I'm glad if u write another zona fiction again..
AsuraDemonGod chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
'we're getting married'
Wow
Amazing cliff hanger
DawnRavenstire chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Wow..This was fantastic! Great job! It was super romantic and adorable and I loved it! 10/10 :)
zorobin4you chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
,i love this so much,,update please
Goku's Daughter chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Aw the kiss was sweet. Impressive English isn't your first or second language. I teach English in Japan and I can't imagine any of my kids writing a story like this...ever! lol!

Keep it up

GDxx
KimuraMinami chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Oh...too bad I'm not in Hong Kong for you to stalk. :P I'm in Shanghai.
But hey, Hong Kong is a nice place for shopping, and the food is good. You should definitely stop by Jenny Bakery in ChungKing Mansion. The building is horrid but they have the best cookies in Hong Kong:)
ul-him chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
There was a thing that always works for these two: Danger, whenever Namis in danger Zoro would show just how much he cares, still the part of "Because shes my wife" just kill me, looking forward the next chapter..,
Immarch chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
HOW CUTEEEEEEEEE!
i love this part so much
thanks for wrote it
Raikiri80 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Very adorable! I liked this chapter a lot :)

If only they could get married in canon ;_;
Trunksmybaby chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
wow loved it!
RebeccingtonDLuffy chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Amazing :o
fmdevil chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
You're welcome as always, and I'll be watching for the review then.

Great chapter sis. I really liked all the romance in this one, especially Nami being by his bedside; my favorite ZoNa moment to this day is still her being beside him after Thriller Bark.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work ;}
Perfect Beauty chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I am so glad I have found your story. I like it. More please.
Raikiri80 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Awww Nami cant stop thinking of Zoro. Zoro with the puppy was so sweet! I think Zoro would make a good dad, he is kind but strong as well.

I loved everyones cute little comments :)

I liked the conversation between Zoro and Sanji as well, their dynamic is always nice.