Reviews for And Never Believe I Won't Turn On You
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Now they want her to save their asses.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Well done. Nice one-shot.
Wissa38 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
The scene where Regina put her hand into Emma's chest was more intimate than many love scenes I've read.

Wonderful
connyx chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wow. This let me speechless.
Very good!
Would really love a sequel of this.
Oh.. so sad.. so good..
Thank you!
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
More! More! More!

How cruel of you to just leave it there... This was a delicious start to something!
reina108 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Fantabulous!
slyeye chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Great stuff. I'd love to read more! :)
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
What? Fin? What do you mean fin? Lol
I wish you'd add more. Thus was incredible. So heartfelt and emotional. I almost teared up. Amazing job!
KYOunlimited chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
fin. FIN? Noo! Keep going! This is a great fic and I want a happy(ish) ending! Ahhh! Please update or ad on or something because this is a great, intriguing story. I love the way you portrayed Regina's magic and the SwanQueen interaction. Again, please keep going!
ladywolf101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I'm begging, and I don't beg lol I absolutely love this fic! It's incredibly believable other than the ones that are just like "oh Emma, you blamed me for everything? No big deal, I forgive you" uh, no. I'm gonna follow your story and favorite it in case you change your mind and write a longer story on this idea. I hope you do! :)
TheDarkSide26 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
"Fin"? nooo, keep going! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Very good. Loved it.
fantime chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
What a great but sad and heartbreaking fic.
I love it even though it makes me very frustrated.
If only Emma would have used her brain just once, everything would have been so much ... arg!
sheerlust.tumblr chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Sequel please?
WritersQuill chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I really really hope you continue you this. I would love to see more. Very well written. I could feel Regina's pain.