Reviews for A Journey of Friendship: Ches & Fen!
lexie chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Idea: ches takes fen out of the poke ball fen says thank you then they kiss the trainer freaks out and he runs away with patrat froakie and a wild piplup watch them piplup asks froakie are you crying and froakie says only a little then chess and fen get married and have 9 kids the end what do you think?
ToadBrawlerSSB4 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I hope Fennekin is alright
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I like this story. You should write more. And Im reading another story that's about a fennekin. It's called a kalos fennekin. You should read it
Spiritomber chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I'm thinking xerneas could try and catch the trainers attention, lead him away, lose him, someone takes fen's pokeball(a pokemon) and frees her
nonya chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i think u shuld wait till pokemon x/y comes out before you continue the story thats just mah opionon though.
Olimctrolly chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Great story i really like it :). Hopefully they reveal some Pokemon soon you can work with. Maybe Ches has to go on a journey to find xerneas or yeteval (however you spell it) to help brek fennekin out of the Poke-ball. Thats just an idea but great starting i'll be sure to read more :)
Mister L chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Cool begining, I can't wait to see more of this, I can't believe she searched a WHOLE MINUTE! That's too much dude, but anyway, you're the best, go on, this story will be really good, I have an idea, you could make Ches to find a froakie, and they search together for the trainer and Fen :).