Reviews for Their Mutual Forever
AvengerGal chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow, this was great. I've read that part of Les Miserables (I'm in the middle of reading the book.), and you're making me see Valjean with a much more emotional depth and connection to Fantine in that scene.

Great work!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Even though it's obviously a sad story, I'm still blown away by the love in this fic and the beautiful language you capture it with, especially Fantine's dialogue. Really wonderful work.
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
JVJ/F FOREVER!
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow you had me in tears this was so very beautiful. Thank you for sharing. You caught my own feelings so well on the page. Thank you.
kinole009x chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Absolutely beautiful. Very, very well done.
FH96 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Please tell me you'll at least consider elaborating, or writing with this pair again. Your portrayal is absolutely effortless; divine!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this.
Frolicking and Fabulosity chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
The way you write is... amazing, breathtaking, I don't know how to explain it. Such a short little snippet of events but the way you wrote it made all those emotions perfectly conveyed through the character's thoughts. I felt the emotion and that's a rare thing with most fanfics. Fantastic job! :D
Guns of August chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Hello, dear friend! You actually know me very well, however I refuse to mention my real name here, so feel free to guess my identity.

Despite knowing nothing of Les Miserables, I can easily tell the emotion from the fic (which I would like to believe is the central point of the story itself) - the very raw passion of romance that practically oozes from the plot. I would also like to applaud you for how you manage to describe the intimacy between the two; it was subtle, yet disheartening at the same time.

In short, a very good fic indeed! Keep up the good work, darling!
Fantine24601 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Sooo adorable. Is this a romance fic? I take it to be but I'm not sure... But it's beautiful how Jean would trade his life for Fantine's.
Haru-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Fantastic Drabble. The subdued way you explained the dynamics of their relationship was excellent! It felt very intimate, like a stolen moment that should be kept hidden.
"Valjean and Fantine tinted each other with a familiar melancholy and an unsaid prayer." - My favorite Line :)
Caleigho Meer chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
wonderful take on a touching scene