Reviews for The Eighth Deadly Sin
bloomsburry chapter 4 . 1/5
nice story! I hope you can continue this!
sundragons9 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I really hope you have it in you to continue this. I know how hard it is to get back into writing though.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Im dying to read more of this.. Please update soon.. Great story
Dobby I love you chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Can you update please?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
I soooo can't wait until you update this. I love it and all your stories, including the other in progress, The Raving Mad.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
It's been a year and you have only done three of the seven deadly sins. I really, really want to continue the story. Please?
HungerG94 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Why does this last sentence make me want to laugh? You are an awesome writer and this story has me hooked.
wishfulthinking123 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
There is something strangely addictive about your writing - I can't stop reading. I love your versions of Cato and Katniss and I find their reactions to the bleak situation surrounding them realistic and honest. I like how their relationship isn't perfect, it's slightly screwed up but in a weird way, it works because they're there when they need each other. I thought they would be constantly at each other's throats but it's refreshing to see their vulnerabilities expressed so well!
I also like Cinna and Haymitch and I hope to see more of their characters! Also Katniss' father was a unique twist that I didn't expect! I feel sorry for Prim and all the people left behind in 12 and can understand Katniss' frustration and despair ...especially now Gale has abandoned them too! I kind of want Katniss to escape and bring them back with her!
Anyway, compelling story...can't wait to see what happens next!
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
I like this, unique idea. Great pairing choice.
halloffame687 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Please update, this was such a cliffhanger!
Mari Anne chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Please update soon! I love this chapter! I think that Cato and Gale should fight over Katniss!
Zoebel chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Please please please update I really really want to read the next chapter :) your story's shop good I couldn't put it down. Your writing is amazing. I can't wait to read about everyone's reactions in the next chapter :D
heyitsdiamond chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Please update! I'm dying
heyitsdiamond chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I love this story it's my addiction you're amazing
Annabelle Serpentine chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Wow, this is completely different to any other Cato/Katniss story I've read. I like it a lot and hope you'll update soon.